Chapter 66-70

According to Shen Lang,

Lancome is a first-level direct seller, and Xuanyi is a second-level agent. If Lin Xuening agrees to Wang Biao, he will become a third-level agent.

Although the company can obtain the right to sell Lancome products through the authorization of Xuanyi Company, the lifeline of the entire company is controlled by Xuanyi Company.

Wang Biao is a businessman, and being able to do such a big business means that he is definitely not a brainless idiot.

If it was just to avenge Lin Xuening's refusal to strike up a conversation, he would definitely not use such a large amount of money.

In the final analysis, it is still for one word: money!

Acting for Lancome's cosmetics, no matter how much one year, there are tens of millions of profits, and this income is not too small for Xuanyi.

But the problem is that Xuanyi has no good cosmetics sales channels, so their company only has 2 choices,

First, find a lower-level agent, and entrust Lancome's cosmetics to the lower-level agent to sell.

Second, acquire a cosmetics agency, and then do the agency business by yourself.

The three choices Wang Biao made for Xuening are actually very simple, either you will be my subordinate agent, or you will sell the company to me, otherwise, you can only watch the company go bankrupt.

Shen Lang knows what Xuening is like, even if the company goes bankrupt, she will not succumb to the threats of others,

If others don't know about it, she may choose someone to fight hard.

But, it's different now!

Damn, what's the point of uncle's existence?

Just to protect my niece!

The niece was bullied so much by others,

Can you just sit back and watch?

Also tm's three options.

I f**king punched you in the face.

See if you have any options left.

Shen Lang doesn't care about others at all, but no one can bully his niece, this is his bottom line.

So Shen Lang stood up, he was going to do it directly, let this sand sculpture Wang Biao know what Uncle Mengwa's anger is.

ADVERTISEMENT
But at this moment, Shen Lang suddenly heard a system prompt.

[Ding....Congratulations to the host for triggering the god-level choice: anger from uncle]

[Option 1: Just think of a way to kill the grandson who bullied his niece: Reward: RMB 1 billion]

[Option 2: Call Wang Biao to the toilet and call him Dad: Reward: Master of Bajiquan at full level]

[Option 3: The host finds a way to make Wang Biao willingly kneel in front of Lin Xuening and apologize within 3 months: Reward: Strengthen the five senses]

F*ck, this tm also has options?

Shen Lang was a little surprised, but soon, he began to seriously consider these three options.

Option 1, definitely not, although he is only 8 years old, he doesn't need to go to jail for killing a person, but Shen Lang doesn't want to let himself, as the uncle of his three beautiful nieces, become a killer.