Chapter 609: Want to snatch her away

Xiao Yuanshi put on an act.

He left the town with a face full of anger.

He also revealed a piece of news to the spies from the previous dynasty.

He suddenly found out that Ge Chunying had stolen the defensive deployment map.

Hence, he went back and made some arrangements.

The next morning, he led a group of people and quickly headed towards the border.

Those from the previous dynasty and Prince Jin's people also found that Prince Yi was also with Xiao Yuanshi.

It meant that Xiao Yuanshi was really anxious and felt that the situation was serious.

He even told Prince Yi about it.

Even though they did not follow their original plan, Prince Jin's people and those from the previous dynasty and the Ge Kingdom were quite satisfied.

The Ge Kingdom had also begun to arrange their troops, preparing for war.

They would tear open a hole at the border and invade.

Prince Jin and his people began to contact those from the previous dynasty more frequently.

Xiao Hanzheng, Shi Qingluo, and the others also noticed that there were many new faces in Northern City, and there were even a few caravans from the Ge Kingdom.

Another two days passed, and Shi Qingluo's winery officially opened for business.

As soon as the shop was open, those in the queue would already bought all the wine that was to be sold today.

After the buffet that day, the good wine from Nanxi Winery had spread throughout Northern City.

Those who had already tasted it wanted to buy a few jars to drink, and those who had not tried it yet wanted to buy and try it.

Shi Qingluo had announced the opening time ahead of time, which was why there was already a long line of people when the shop opened.

At first, Shi Qingluo had planned to use hunger marketing because there was a limited supply of wine.

Only those who came early managed to buy the wine, and each person was limited to two jars.

Otherwise, the few people in front would have been able to buy it all.

At this time, there was an inn where a Ge Kingdom caravan was staying.

One of them was a middle-aged man with a big beard and a tall and sturdy body.

He was sitting and talking to a few other people.

It was obvious that he was the leader.

After a while, two men who were as tall as him walked in.

The two of them were each holding a jar of white wine and a jar of green bamboo leaves.

"Master, we've got the wine."

"Let me try it," the bearded man said with a smile.

He had previously heard that Shi Qingluo had brewed a type of white wine that was especially flavorful.

One of them handed over a jar of white wine. "Master, this is white wine."

The bearded man opened the wine jar, raised it, and took a big gulp.

He felt a fire burning in his chest, and his whole body felt warm.

His deep eyes lit up. "Good wine!"