Chapter 625: Knew how to deal with them

Liang Yulin sympathized with Secondary Consort Hua's situation. She had been unlucky to have met someone as unreasonable and powerful as Liang Yujun.

"After Secondary Consort Hua was brought back to the royal residence, Liang Yujun doted on her very much.

"Not only did she become a secondary consort, but she also has a lot of power in the rear backyard.

"At first, Secondary Consort Hua was not willing and had been resisting."

However, it also caused Ruan Songling to be unhappy, so she sent people to kill Secondary Consort Hua's brother and sister.

"When Secondary Consort Hua found out, it was already too late.

"So she put away her plans to retaliate and became Prince Jin's good consort. All these years, she never showed a trace of hatred towards Prince Jin and Ruan Songling.

"Even I thought that she had accepted her fate.

"I didn't expect that she had been waiting for an opportunity to take revenge."

If it wasn't for Prince Yi's disgraceful brother, Secondary Consort Hua and her fiancé would have been living a good life after they got married.

Shi Qingluo sighed again. "Prince Jin is really a troublemaker.

"He deserves this."

After Prince Jin lies in bed for a while, he might feel regretful. He might as well die first.

Or after being close to death once, he might not be willing to die again. Only when he was living in pain and powerlessness, then it would be Secondary Consort Hua's greatest revenge.

"Your Highness, what are you going to do about Prince Jin's residence?" she asked curiously.

Liang Yulin didn't hide anything.

"When Liang Yujun wakes up and the poison's effect has subsided, I'll send someone to send him back to his manor.

"Liang Mingyu will definitely be angered. Not only will he no longer be the crown prince, but he will also be expelled from Prince Jin's manor, and his name will be crossed off the family tree.

"No matter who Liang Yujun chooses as his successor, he won't be chosen."

He curled his lips and continued, "I'm the exact opposite. I think it's good for Liang Mingyu to not be the crown prince of Prince Jin's residence.

"When the time comes, I'll support Liang Mingyu to rise to the top and fight with his illegitimate brothers.

"Then, we'll take the initiative to request the imperial court to withdraw the vassals and return the fief to the imperial court.

"Reclaiming back the fief can reduce a lot of unnecessary deaths.

"Rather than letting the soldiers raised by Prince Jin attack our Daliang soldiers, it would be better to send them to deal with the Ge Kingdom.

"As long as Liang Mingyu is sincere in submitting to the imperial court, I will persuade my royal brother to spare his life and let him inherit Prince Jin's manor.

"However, he will definitely be demoted. When Liang Mingyu succeeds his father, he can only be a secondary prince. His son will continue to be demoted.

"This will also fulfill our promise to Secondary Consort Hua, and we'll even exceed it. Not only will we keep his son alive, but we'll also let his son continue to enjoy glory, wealth, and status and have children and grandchildren.