Chapter 1 - First Kill

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

BLOOD, GORE AND MURDER 

Taylor threw on a jumper before grabbing her keys and walking out the door. Taylor was going to the movies with her friends, Y/N, Sidney and Tatum. She threw her black hair into a messy bun and was about to grab some money when her phone rang in her back pocket. Taylor sighed before grabbing it out her back pocket of her jeans. 

"A private number?" She whispered to herself. But without thinking she answered it.

"Hello, who is this?" Taylor said into the phone.

"Oh hello.." A voice said. The voice was deep and dark, like a man's voice.

"Sir, I think you have the wrong number," Taylor began, 

"I'm going to hang up." Without hesitating she hung up the phone. Just as she was about to text her friends that she was coming to pick them up the phone rang again. She groaned and picked it up.

"Why are you calling me again?!" 

"Because I wanted to apologise." The voice seemed softer.

"Okay, well apology accepted," After she said that they settled into an awkward silence. 

"I have to go now though." Taylor said wanting to hang up.

"Wait wait. Please don't go, I want to talk."

"Don't you have friends for that?" Taylor replied, agitated.

"No, not really. But please I want to talk."

Taylor was thinking about hanging up when she received a message from Tatum. 'Not quite ready yet. Come in about 10?' The message said.

"Okay, fine. I have ten minutes," Taylor said

"What's your name?"

"I'd rather not say. Anyway, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe." Taylor smiled a little.

"Are you sure?"

"Why? Are you going to ask me out?" Taylor said in a flirty voice.

"No. I'm not. Because you do have a boyfriend you lying slut!" The voice yelled.

Taylor immediately hung up. She shouldn't have flirted with that person. The way the voice said it sent a chill down her spine. Just to be safe, she locked all her doors. She felt unsafe and like she was being watched. The phone rang again and she jumped. Taylor picked it up, getting pretty angry this time.

"LISTEN, ASSHOLE!" She yelled into the phone.

"NO! YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE SLUT BEFORE I SLIT YOUR NECK!" 

Taylor was stunned into silence. She didn't know what to say. She was scared and alone in the house. Taylor looked out the window going into her front garden.

"Do you see me? Because I see you." The voice said.

Taylor began to cry. 

"Leave me alone!" She cried.

"Oh, Taylor. I know you slept with John when your dating Brody. Naughty naughty. Because that makes me very, very angry. Now, go look out onto your back porch."

Taylor was crying and crying as she slowly walked to the glass door leading to her back porch. It was and eerie night so she couldn't she anything, so she turned on the light. Taylor screamed when she saw John, the guy she slept with, tied up in a chair all bloody and bruised with tape over his mouth. Taylor brought the phone to her ear. 

"Let's play a game." The voice said.

"W-what kind of g-game?" Taylor said through tears.

"A game that determines whether John lives or not."

Taylor was bawling her eyes out at this point.

"So, Taylor. Your question; who was the killer in Friday the 13th?"

Taylor knew this, that was her favourite horror movie. But she couldn't think straight.

"Hurry and answer. Times running out. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock."

"The killer...the killer was...was...JASON!"

Taylor laughed happily, she had got it right! Or so she thought...

"Sorry, Taylor. That was the wrong answer. Jason's mother was the original killer. That means... John dies."

All of a sudden John was being sliced up. Taylor wasn't looking but she could hear everything. When the horrible noises finally stopped, Taylor looked out the glass door. She fell to her knees in tears at the sight of what could've been her boyfriends like that, His torso had been ripped open and his guts were hanging out. Blood was everywhere. As Taylor was crying on floor, the voice continued speaking in the phone.

"That was fun," The voice said followed by an evil laugh.

"Now for the real question.."

"NO!" Taylor tried to yell but it came out more like a helpless yelp.

"What door am I at? The back door or the front door."

"The front door." Taylor said weakly, praying she was right.

"Wrong."

All of a sudden a chair smashed through the glass. Taylor screamed and ran. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Lucky for her, there was a side door that she could escape through. She slowly and carefully opened the door and stepped outside into the cold, eerie night. Once she shut the door very carefully she crept along the side of her house, praying that whoever was inside wouldn't notice her. Taylor almost screamed with joy when she saw her parents car pull up - they were home early! Taylor made a run for it to get to her parents when someone jumped through the window, pushing her down. Someone in a ghostface costume stabbed her in the shoulder, covering her mouth. Taylor managed to kick them and run. She hit her head pretty hard when she was tackled, so she couldn't run fast, she was dizzy. Taylor tripped and the killer leaped on top of her, stabbing her aggressively. The killer stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. They stabbed until it felt like there was no more blood left in her body. She was still alive when the killer dragged her by her, not so gorgeous anymore because it's covered in blood, hair. They tied her by her neck to a tree, guts hanging out and blood everywhere. What a sight for the parents.

The killer only left one message on Taylor's body. It was written in blood on her arm. It said 'she shouldn't  of been a slut.'