Chapter 2 - Just Another Day

*THE FOLLOWING DAY AFTER THE MURDER*

As you slowly walked into school, dreading the day ahead, you noticed news reporters and police everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. Sidney caught up to you and you smiled at her. You couldn't tell if your smile is fake or not, even though you're the one smiling. Why? Because of her goddamn boyfriend, Billy Loomis. You didn't care how greasy his hair was you had a crush on him. You were going to ask him out because he had been giving you signs for ages, but then we went and dated Sidney. Even though you can be super jealous, Sidney is your best friend and you were happy for her. 

"Y/N! Did you hear?" Sidney exclaimed.

"No?"

"Taylor Andrews and John Cliff were murdered last night!"

Your shocked and stunned. Taylor and you weren't close but you were good friends. You were meant to go to the movies with her last night. That explains why you were so confused when she never showed. 

"Taylor sat next to me in English." Sidney said.

"Not anymore." You replied. 

*FAST FORWARD TO LUNCH*

You and your friends sat on the fountain, eating your lunch like always. But, Sidney and Billy were nowhere to be found. Weird things have been going on with the couples in the friend group. Tatum and Stu broke up 2 weeks ago. Billy and Sid have been fighting constantly. It's all so strange.

"Where are they?" Randy said, interrupting your thoughts.

"Probably making out." Stu said.

All of a sudden, Sidney stormed out of the school building in front of them as marched over to the fountain. When she got closer you could see her mascara running down her face. You, of course, never wore mascara because you were blessed with long, dark eyelashes. (What did you expect? Your Y/N for god sake!)

"Hey, Sid. What's wrong?" You asked softly.

"Billy broke up with me." She said between sniffs. 

"Aww, no." Tatum whined.

"I think I know why he did it. Probably because he found some other hot chick to hit on" Stu said randomly. 

"Stu! Not helping!" You exclaimed.

"What?!" Stu retorted.

You and Stu started arguing and that argument kept going up until the bell rang for the next class. You rushed to your locker to pick up your books when you bumped into someone. Billy, of course. 

"Oh, Billy. Hey. I heard you broke up with Sidney. Why?" You asked.

Billy, who was much taller, looked down at you.

"Because I got feelings for someone else." Billy said. He looked directly in your eyes and that sent a chill up your spine. 

"Who?" You ask.

"Well, if I tell you, you'll probably tell Sid."

"I won't. I promise."

"I'm not going to tell you, Y/N."

You sighed. Of course he wasn't going to tell you. He was Billy goddam Loomis. 

"Anyway, I better get to class." You said before walking off. You felt Billy's eyes follow you all the way down the hallway.

*AFTER SCHOOL, AT HOME, 10PM*

You were just finishing off some homework when you heard a knock on your window. You assumed it was Stu. But it was Billy. He climbed through your window and sat on your bed.

"May I help you?" You said, laughing a little.

"Actually, it's October." Billy said.

"Oh, hilarious." You said, sarcastically.

You sat down on your bed with him and his arm snaked around your waist.

"You good there?" You said, getting butterflies.

"I am actually."

You two sat there in silence, wondering what to say. Then Billy lay back and sighed.

"I've gotta admit, it feels good now that I'm not dating Sidney."

"That's rude."

"But it's true."

You lie on your stomach next to him, looking down at him whos laying on his back. 

"You gonna tell me who you like now?" You smiled.

"Nah, not yet."

"Aww, really?"

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." 

And with that Billy climbed out your window without saying a word.