Chapter 12 : Love and Duty

The very next day, Sathi was at home getting ready, she was wearing her watch standing in front of the mirror.
She had no expression on her face, she wasn't happy nor sad it was just calm environment keeping her silent.

Soon Ayaan joined he was also getting ready, "Are you good now?" he asked her, while wearing his blazer.
"Yes, I am fine." She said looking at him.

"So are you heading to office or some other place?" He asked because he knows she has to travel other areas for managing event. "Yes, Going to another place." She added.

"Fine, then I'll drive you there." He said leaving the bedroom. She nodded and joined him.

Sathi's voice was heavy due to heavy snobbing yesterday night. Ayaan accepted his life would be like this, her own partner is not going to accept his love for her because she already love someone. He doesn't want to force her at all.

Sathi knew this is going to happen if she married Ayaan. So now she can't make a fuss out of it she realised she have to accept her fate because she created it by herself.

They both left the house, Ayaan let her inside the car and he then got inside to drive.

The whole ride was silent. He wasn't even talking to her for the first time because he wanted her to get in good mood.

He drove her to the location which is Sanskar's house. He knew this house, so he looked at her, "Why do you wanted to come here?" He asked her raising his eyebrows.

"My another project is going to happen here." She added. "Oh, so he chose you for his wedding management." He said with frowning his eyes. "Why? Do you know him already?" She asked getting off from the car.

Ayaan also gets off to join her, "Yes, because he's my best friend." He added. Sathi frowned her eyes being shocked, "What? You're telling me you and Sanskar are best friends?"

"Yes." He added, "okay now go." He said and got inside his car. He bid her bye and left. Her being shocked, she got inside the house, maid opened the door for her.

Soon she met Sanskar and another girl, maybe she was the one who's going to be his wife, she thought.
Soon Sanskar welcomed her.
"Hello Sathi, Hope you're doing fine? Meet Sahara my future wife."
He introduces his future wife to her.

"Hello." Sathi smiled at her and they all sat on the couch to discuss the wedding. Sathi showed him the catalogue for the venue designs.
Sahara was equally participating.

"Umm, Sathi we're planning our wedding in our house only it's going to be a private wedding just our family and some relatives but we still want at least good decoration." Sahara acknowledge her.

"Oh, fine. Well still you can find some ideas by this. If you're confused then don't worry my team will plan everything." Sathi replied.

"Ahh, I trust you that's why I chose you." Sanskar said. Soon they discussed about some more themes and lastly they finished by choosing the theme.

Sathi closed the catalogue and Sanskar said. "Sathi, I want you to participate in my wedding as you're my friend so don't be too busy."

Sathi replied, "I'll try my best." She was about to left and then she remembered something so she turned and asked Sanskar, "Hey well how do you know Ayaan?"

"Huh? You know Ayaan too? He's my bestfriend." He replied. "Oh, you never told me about him." She said.

"Yeah we are very close friends but very least people know. Well why are you asking?" He asked.
"Umm, he- he's my husband." She said.

Sanskar blinked his eyes once because of the news. Ayaan never told that Sathi was his wife. He always used to address her as his wife.

Sanskar chuckled, "Oh my god, I never knew you're Ayaan's wife, he never told me your name." He said.
Sahara was quiet all this moments just seeing his soon to be husband.