•||Chapter 20: Thinking||•

"Soooo what is our plan of saving the world?" N asked with a curious tone.

"I think it's best if we figure out what's causing this absolute solver to happen and find a way to get rid of it but where do we even begin on that!" Uzi explained, hoping the plan will work.

"Maybe we can try finding a dead worker drone or murder drone body that has the absolute solver?" N suggested, trying his best to be helpful.

"Good idea" Uzi replied, nodding.

Cyn was eavesdropping on their conversation as usual.

"So they are still planning to save the planet?" Cyn thought.

"Shirley, what do you think about this planet?" Cyn asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" Shirley Finch responded, confused. She turned to look at Cyn, she had one eyebrow raised.

"Just wanting to know your opinion" Cyn answered.

"Well it's pretty, it's just the wars and destruction making it not fun for me" Shirley Finch said with a calm tone.

Cyn listened and understood but couldn't understand why Shirley Finch avoids talking or being around others.

"Understandable" Cyn responded, she left Shirley Finch alone after that to give Shirley Finch some space.

"Oh hi Shade, what are you doing here?" N asked.

"Just wanted to stay with people who accept me and don't control my life" Shade answered, catching her breath from the exhausting trip.

"Ohhhh ok got it well welcome to the group!" N responded with a welcoming smile.

"Yeah!" Uzi added.

"Thanks, I appreciate it" Shade said, she felt like she finally felt at home.

"No problem, we are just cooking some s'mores" N said happily.

"Oo can I join?" Shade asked, her tail wagged a little from the excitement she felt. She never tried s'mores before.

"Of course!" Uzi answered.

Shade gets a stick and puts a marshmallow on it, holding it over the fire. The fire crackled and continued to burn and shine. Shirley Finch saw the fire and sat on a log, watching the fire. Shirley always had a thing for fire and was always amazed by how pretty and deadly it can be. Cyn joined in with watching the fire.

Shade kept an eye on her marshmallow and would try to see how perfect she could cook a marshmallow. Shade saw her marshmallow catching on fire.

"Uhhh" Shade said nervously.

"Just blow on it and it'll stop" Uzi said.

"Oh ok!" Shade responded and blew on the marshmallow that was on fire, putting the fire out.

Shade made a smore and ate it happily. Everyone was happy and were having a good time.