Enlighten Me Then

CHAPTER 12

"What happened to you when are in there Ria?" Will asked as we are waiting for our order.

We are now in a playground not far from the asylum. After he saw me crying, he quickly decided that I have to calm myself which went to the conclusion that we have to get some fresh air.

"Ria, I'm asking you a question are you even listening to me?" He said and I look at him.

"I'm sorry will my mind is elsewhere, sorry for being rude" I hear him sighed.

"You've been gone for almost three years Ria, and you didn't made an effort to communicate with us about your whereabouts"

"It's a long story Will, lets not just get into the finer details please for you won't like what happened"

"Enlighten me then Ria, it's my right to know. After you appear and save us from near death you disappeared! Left us without a clue on where part of the world you'll possibly be" He stated clearly.

"What do you want to know?" I asked in surrender.

"Everything"

Flashback....

3 years ago....

"Aušrinė, are you listening?" I then look at man who was speaking.

"Yes Hannibal, I am" I said while making myself comfortable in his office. He brought me back in his house even with my best effort in making him change his mind.

"Then what did I just asked you?" He calmly asked but I know he's testing me.

"Your asking about my true identity and I will be glad to answer that" I said as I smiled at him. "Aušrinė Grėtė Kęsgailos De Lorienné that's my true full name, but in London I am well known as Valeria De Lorienné"

" Aušrinė, from the Lithuanian name of the goddess of love Venus. Grėtė, from the name of the sweet maiden Gretchen" He said which made me blush slightly. "Why not use your true name and why choose the name Valeria?" He ask suddenly.

"If I use Aušrinė Grėtė it will only be an inconvenience for me, for they will eventually murder my name everytime I visit a charity event just because of mispronouncing it" I reasoned out and chuckled. Even if I like the company of English men and woman, I just can't quite imagine on hearing them pronouncing my name.

"Well, I think that quite acceptable. So how did you manage to find me?" He ask while suddenly becoming serious.

"I hired a private investigator, who is quite impressive for he manage to find all the information I needed even though it's just your first name that I only know"

"So what did you find about me?"

"All details of course, even to the finer ones"  As I said that his faced hardened, and his breathing suddenly changes.

"What exactly are you talking about?" He inquired. I noticed that he is clenching  his fists like he already know what will come out of my mouth.

I then stood up and walked towards the remarkable fireplace. "I've learn enough information about you mano mielas" I then looked at him and he is now showing not even a slightest emotion. "I've witness what you did to a woman last night Hannibal, how you performed your own little show. Is she the one you just served?"