CHAPTER 36 - Revelations

24 in Chicklit!!! Are you freaking kidding me?

Thank you so much guys for the love and support.. This wouldn't have been possible without you - amazing readers. A BIG kiss and hug to everyone who've been consistently supporting this story through their votes and comments. I really mean it - Thanks a lot.

---

Sindhu smiled seeing her husband sleeping peacefully with his hand below her shirt, on her stomach. She didn't want to wake him up after a tiring week of deployment but they promised Seetha they'd come to her house.

"Karthik" she whispered slowly "You have to get up"

He mumbled incoherent words, snuggling close to her.

"Your parents will be waiting for us" she said softly, massaging his hair. He hummed in response but made no move to get up.

With a smirk, she slowly started kissing his neck as an attempt to get him out of his sleep induced mind. He hummed softly when she kissed his throat, encouraging her to continue. When she paused to look at his face, he had a smile on his lips making her continue what she was doing.

As she placed sweet kisses all over his face, he suddenly grabbed her waist with his other hand and rolled over making her lie on top of him.

"Aren't you getting up?" she said softly seeing his eyes still closed, to which he shook his head.

It was only when she gave a small peck on his lips, he opened his eyes with a delightful smile.

"I don't want to go anywhere" he said with a pout.

She swooned seeing his expression and was almost sure of having a dreamy look on her face.

"B-but we have to go see your mom and dad" she said slowly, trying to get out of his embrace.

He held her tightly as he replied "We can postpone. I have an idea actually"

She raised an eyebrow urging him to continue "Why don't we stay all day in bed today?"

Trying to stop the blush that's seeping through her cheeks, she replied "Why don't we try your idea another time and visit your parents today"

"I really had a tough week, you know" he whined, trying to make her feel sympathetic about him.

"I know, but they are your parents. They'd want to see you too" she advised him.

He groaned "Fine, we will go. But, you have to promise to wake me up every day like this"

"What? No. No promises"

"Pleeaasseee" he said so sweetly that she almost nodded. Almost.

"Karthik. Please get up. Don't be a child" she whined and he faked a sad look.

When she chuckled at his reactions, he smiled "I like spending my free time with you; even if it's watching stupid films"

"They are not stupid" she complained.

Ignoring her comment, he rolled her over and snuggled into her neck "Let's come back soon ok?"

"We didn't even go and you are already talking about coming back?" she said, unable to hide the amusement in her voice.

He smiled, looking at her "Just informing you, beforehand"

"Fine, as you say. Now shall we get up?"

Kissing her cheek, he got up from the bed giving his hand to her.

****

"How gracious of you to come so early" Seetha said sarcastically, as Karthik and Sindhu entered the house.