Chapter 2

"What the fuck did I do!?" Alex shouted

"Shut your fucking mouth you know what you did never do it again!" Justin shouted

"Ashley, what are you just going to let him hit me?" asked Alex

"What am I suppose to do you deserved it stop being such a piece of shit.." Ashley said walking the kids into McDonald's.

I pulled out my phone and texted Lydia 'drive to the 7/11 by Mc Donald's on the way to the airport.'

She responded 'what's going on Alex?'

I didn't know I called her and explained that I wasn't leaving I opened the car door grabbed my backpack and ran. I knew I couldn't go with them I'm surprised they didn't notice that I ran off. I get to 7/11 and see her car I hop in and tell her to go to someplace but not her house. we ended up going to an arcade in a hotel that her uncle owned.

"What are you doing this isn't right Justin's going to kill you." said Lydia

"I honestly don't care he's such an asshole I'm tired of the bullshit and the abuse." I said tears starting to form in my eyes.

"You didn't tell me much you said he hit you?" Lydia said as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah...don't worry I'm fine he just slapped me and threatened to punch me if I didn't stop." I said

"Didn't stop what?" asked Lydia

"That's the bullshit I didn't wanna leave you and I was trying not to cry but I wanted to I was upset and quiet and I guess that pissed him off."

"What did Ashley do?"

"She said I deserved it, but I think she just didn't wanna get hit so she took his side."

"I'm happy you came to me but there probably pissed off."

My phone began to ring and it was Justin I sigh and answer it.

''What do you want?" I said

"Where did you go you've been gone for about an hour!"

"It's not a big deal okay just go to Canada without me it's not like you wanted me in the first place!"

"You better have Lydia bring your ass back here your lucky I'm not beating your ass yet!"

"Got it Justin."

"You better be here in 10 minutes or I come and get your ass and you know what'll happen then!"

I hang up and tell Lydia that I needed to go I only brought one bag and I have to go or ill be dead.

"Alright then ill...I..I guess this it the goodbye then..." said Lydia beginning to cry.

"Please just please don't cry." I say as I begin to cry I hug her and hold her tight.

We both get in the car and I hold her hand all the way to Mc Donald's and there he is... Justin. He approaches the car and I let go of Lydia's hand.

"I love you Lydia." I say then I get out of the car and he grabs me by the shirt and pins me against the rental car. Lydia gets out and runs over to me but it's to late.