Chapter 15

When I'm done eating Jen takes the plates and silverware out to the kitchen and I get my things together and get my clothes ready to wear for the day. I begin taking my jacket then shirt off and place that in my bag but keep my jacket out and as I put my shirt in my bag the door opens I turn around and see Jen looking at me as she closed the door behind her.

"S...s...sorry.." Jen stuttered

"Uh don't worry about it." I say as I quickly put an atilla t-shirt on.

I realized my wrists were covered with scars and scabs from a day or two ago. I'm pretty sure Jen noticed but didn't say anything about them. I hurried and put my jacket back on to hide them. She looked awkward like she didn't know what to do what to say. She stepped out of the room and I changed my skinny jeans I slept in, to a pair of reddish purply skinny jeans. Jen came back in and sat on her bed next to me she looked down fiddling with her fingers I knew she didn't know what to say she was nervous.

"Your blushing." I said to Jen

She quickly hides her face in her hands. I begin laughing a little haven't sense I was with Lydia.

"What..was on....your arms...?" Jen asked

I just looked at her.

"You did that didn't you Alex?" Jen added

"It's not a big deal." I said looking around the room avoiding eye contact with her.

"Can I see." She asked gently reaching her hand out to my arm closest to her.

I didn't know what to say I was hesitant but didn't respond I just watched her begin to take my jacket off I didn't stop her from doing it. Her face was shocked scared it was like she felt bad. She froze when my jacket was off and she seen my arms. She looked up at me quickly and ran her fingers softly across the cuts. I watched her fingertips lightly run against them up to mid upper arm little on my shoulder. She hugged me in surprise I didn't know she'd do that she actually cared and didn't tell me I was stupid. I found my self tearing up and hugged her back.

"I'm...I'm just...I'm sorry." Said Jen hugging me.

"You didn't do it." I replied and let go of the hug.

She handed me my jacket still looking at my arms. She didn't say anything else just kinda sat there speechless.