4

Owe
---
"Now that little brat owes me." Yoongi grumbled to Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung in the college's cafeteria.

Taehyung giggled as he sat on Hoseok's lap, "I saw how you looked at him, you can't stay mad at him."

"Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I might never see him again for real now, he probably did that on purpose to get a free meal."

"I highly doubt it." Namjoon said.

"Me too. I saw him, he looked too innocent." Hoseok agreed.

"Then tell me why he ran off then." Yoongi glared.

The other three shrugged, "How are we supposed to know." Namjoon told him.

"Yoongi? This is a first." Yoongi heard Jimin's voice behind him. He turned around to see him carrying a tray of food.

"Jimin! You owe me $20!" Yoongi jumped out of his chair.

"S-sorry hyung... I promise I'll pay you back, but I didn't expect to see you today so I don't have any money." Jimin sat the tray down next to Yoongi's chair and sat down.

"Oh? So now you're inviting yourself to our table?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I-I thought we were friends..." Jimin stuttered.

"Not until you pay me back." Yoongi glared at Jimin and sat down. He didn't quite mean it, he just felt used.

Jimin sighed, "Alright." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the money.

"I thought you said you didn't have any." Yoongi tilted his head.

"Heh... Oops." Is all Jimin said.

Yoongi took the money, "Thanks. So how is being the principle's assistant for a day working out for you?"

"Principle's assistant? Doesn't he usually pay them?" Hoseok spoke up.

"U-uh... N-not always." Jimin shook his head.

"Really? I was sure he did, I was the principle's assistant once." Hoseok said.

"W-well he isn't paying me." Jimin stuttered once again.

"Why do you keep stuttering?" Yoongi asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Jimin shook his head and took a bite of his food. "I have to hurry up, the principle wants me soon, sorry."

"Oh, can we meet up later?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shrugged, "If I'm not busy."

"I still don't get why you have to do so many volunteer jobs." Namjoon spoke up.

"I just have to, besides its fun." Jimin smiled. Yoongi looked into Jimin's smile, for some reason, he couldn't believe Jimin.

After about ten minutes of eating and chatting, Jimin stood up, "Well I have to go."

"To the principle?" Yoongi looked up to Jimin.

Jimin nodded, "See you some time." He said then walked off with his trash, throwing it away.

"There's something up with Jimin..." Taehyung sighed.

"Says the boy sitting on someone else's lap, and you two aren't even dating." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Just leave Jimin alone."

Taehyung pouted, "Why would we date if we don't like each other?"

"You guys act like it." Yoongi said.

"But we aren't." Hoseok shook his head.

Yoongi shrugged, "Whatever, think what you want."

~

Later that night, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon went to a bar.

Luckily, Yoongi stayed sober, he just slowly sipped on his beer. But Taehyung and Hoseok got drunk and started making out. Yoongi chuckled, "And they say they aren't dating?"

"Yoongi, you look tired, I'll take this weird couple home and you can leave before us." Namjoon offered.

"Thanks." Yoongi smiled, getting up from his seat, "I'll see you Monday." He said then left.

He decided just to walk home since he did feel just a little bit woozy. While he was walking, he saw Jimin on a bench wrapped up in a blanket, his head down with his eyes closed.

"Jimin?" Yoongi walked up to the brown haired boy and sat next to him.

"H-hyung!" Jimin jumped up a bit from his light sleeping.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Yoongi laughed.

"N-no... What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"I should be asking the same thing. I'm not the one who looks like I'm living on a bench." Yoongi said.

"I-I just felt like taking a little walk but it was cold so I took a blanket and then I got tired and sat down... I guess I dozed off." Jimin paused, "But I should be getting home now, I'm pretty sure my parents are worrying about me."

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just looked at Jimin, not sure what to believe. That's when Jimin's stomach growled.

"You hungry?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded. "Why didn't you have dinner? You seemed to have time."  Yoongi stated.

"Heh... I forgot until now..." Jimin smiled.

"We'll go get yourself some ramyun, the convenient stores are the only places open now." Yoongi said.

"I'll just eat something at home. I uh forgot to bring money with me." Jimin told him.

"Oh... Alright..." Yoongi said, "Have a good meal." He smiled.

"I will." Jimin got up, "I'll see you next time." He smiled back then ran off with his blanket still kind of wrapped around him.

"Heh... He looks like he has a superman cape..." Yoongi mumbled to himself then went home too.

---
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~