12

What to do
---
"Explain yourself." Yoongi's mother said almost instantly.

"Explain to me why you're back from your trip early." Yoongi replied.

"It was storming there. Now tell us why that poor boy is here and why a little girl is here too." Mrs. Min ordered.

Jimin got up and bowed, "Mianhe, we were just using the house to babysit for volunteering."

"Why this house?" Mr. Min asked.

"It's a better environment then my place." Jimin told him.

"Okay, but once you're done, you're leaving." Mrs. Min said.

Jimin nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Good." She said then walked off with her husband.

"Who was that?" Hyein tilted her head, eating a carrot.

"My parents. Don't worry about it." Yoongi sighed.

Hyein's parents came over and picked her up. "Bye Yoon! Bye Jiminie!" Hyein laughed giving them nicknames before she left.

"That's my nickname for you." Yoongi pouted.

"Well, I should get going. Let me pack and I'll leave." Jimin started walking up the stairs.

"What? Why would you leave?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You're parents are home, I can't stay here." Jimin said.

"But-" Yoongi got cut off by Jimin.

"Hyung, it's fine, I'll spend the night at Jungkook's then tomorrow night I'll find some apartment that's not being used." Jimin sighed.

"Those are dangerous."

Jimin shrugged, "It's the only thing I can do." He said then went to go pack.

Once he was done, he swung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out Yoongi's room.

"Babe!" Yoongi shouted.

"Don't call me that, you're parents are here!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm 23 years old and can do what I fucking want." Yoongi said loud enough for his parents to hear.

"What is going on?" Mrs. Min walked over to them.

Yoongi glared at his mom, "Park Jimin has been staying here since you left for your trip, we are dating and there's nothing you can do about it!" He yelled at his mom.

"What do you mean? I am your mother."

"Yes you are, I won't deny that, but once I turned eighteen, I was out of your order. I don't have to listen to you." Yoongi told her.

"Hyung, don't say tha-" Jimin was about to say but shut himself up when his boyfriend glared at him.

"I don't care. You're living under my roof, my rules." Mrs. Min ordered.

"Then I'll move, I have enough money anyway." Yoongi said, "Jimin wait for me at Jungkook's house."

Jimin nodded and left right away but not before he pecked the gray haired boy's lips.

Mrs. Min gasped at the sight, "Fine, leave and be with a poor boy, I don't care any longer. Just make sure you visit, but not with him." She said then left.

Yoongi packed up almost immediately and left. He went to Jungkook's house and like he ordered, Jimin was there.

"Jungkook, is it okay if we stay here a while looking for a house to live in?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

He nodded, "My parents don't mind as long as you aren't living here."

Yoongi smiled, "Good." He said and wrapped an arm around Jimin.

---
I won't be updating until Monday or Tuesday cause I have camp all weekend. But camp may be cancelled due to weather so I'm not completely sure.
Anyway please Vote and Comment~