Chapter-3 *JUST YOU AND ME*

Hi, kittens! If you like this chapter please do tap the vote. Comment your opinion on the story and let's chat!
Thank you!

I wake up from the warm feeling I felt that touches half of my body and slowly slides up on top of my chest.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw The mysterious guy sitting next to me in the bed.
He looked at me intently, his clothes were still the same as the last time I remember.
I went up in a sitting position in a foreign bed that is so soft and comforting.
I bet it's expensive.
I felt the blanket covering me fall on my lap.
A sense of warm feeling enveloped my heart after knowing he didn't touch me even if he knows he can.
"Are you feeling a bit better now?" he asked.
Again those baritone voices sent shivers down my spine.
God. Never in my entire life have I experienced this kind of feeling.
I stared into those deep brown eyes and instantly felt butterflies swirling around my stomach.
He has these strong enigmatic stares that can hypnotize me.
I cleared my throat and smiled at him.
Which makes him flinch and bemused.
"Do you always smile like that with a stranger? you're still young, didn't your  parents teach you how to be a proper lady  and stay out of the nightlife?" He said, smirking at me.
Instantly, I felt hurt and offended by his words.
"Are you always rude to everyone? Well, I guess I mistakenly thought you're a good person, that's sad... Sad...." I fired back mocking him. I felt a little nervous and shocked by the way I'm talking right now. This isn't me, definitely not. After realizing what I said, I quickly got out of bed.
I saw his face dim which is normally a sign that he is angry and I should be scared of him right now, but surprisingly, I don't feel frightened by his presence but felt secure.
I think there's wrong with the drink Zoe gave to me.
"I'm so sorry for being rude, thank you for helping me back there in the disco...I think I should be going now. " I said to him without looking, scanning the floor for my shoes,  I saw it on the side near the door. I quickly bent down and snatched it on the ground.
I didn't bother to put it on, I just have this feeling that I need to get out of there.
I'm acting weird and I have this feeling whenever our eyes lock that I want him.
I just want to stay there by his side and never go away.
Which is absurd.
Why am I thinking like this?!
When I stood up and reached for the door.
I was forcefully turned around..making my back lean in the back door.
He snatched the purse and shoes in my hand, throwing it carelessly on the ground.
I  grunt and stared back at him but I got intimidated by his presence.
His face is only inches away from mine.
"Where do you think you're going, my little kitten?" He asked, smirking at me. I felt my heart skip a beat hearing his mellow voice.
I needed to get out of here.
I'm harboring too much foreign emotion, I never felt when I'm with Harris.
This is absolutely madness..!
"Look. I'm sorry to bother you and cause you trouble. But please let me go... I wanted to go home now..." I pleaded with him.
I saw his amused face and then he smiled devilishly.
"I was thinking of letting you go when you sober up, but now, After what you said, I changed my mind.
Let me show you my little kitten what it likes to be rude and bad..!" he grips both of my hands up above my head and kisses me on the lips. I was shocked momentarily. Sparks of electricity run through my veins.
I felt a tingling sensation in my core.
His warm lips make my knee jelly.
He slowly bit my lower lips asking for an entrance.
I opened my mouth and let him in.
I moaned in delight when his tongue played with mine.
I didn't know what happen next but all I know is that this strange addictive feeling, his presence and body is harboring me,
and it felt good that I didn't want it to stop.
Moments later I felt the soft bed embracing me and my naked body. I saw him standing in front of the bed fully naked.
I bit my lower lips seeing his manhood standing firm.
He gave a great body, lean broad shoulders, every inch of muscle in his body was right in proportion,
God.
His is a perfect definition of a 'Greek god..'
He moved up to the bed and straddled me.
Parting my legs and harboring his eyes in my delicate naked body.
My conscience is telling me to stop this thing  I'm doing right now.
But a part of me wants him, it's yearning to have contact with him and his body.
"Your immaculate little kitten.." he said to me while caressing my cheek.
"Your eyes, it's uniquely, mesmerizingly beautiful..." he added more.
I stared straight in his deep brown eyes and saw not lust, but admiration on it. His words make my heart flutter and leap with joy.
Those look I will never forget.
Not even once I remember Harris looking at me like that.
On pulse I caressed his cheek, lifting my body as I reached for his lips.
I felt sparks of electricity run down my body.
He quickly responded aggressively, dominating the kiss.
I moan in delight that sends a signal to him igniting our kiss to last long while his hand explores every inch of my body.
Each part of my body that he touches leaves a warm sensual feeling I can't explain, all I know is that I like it and I want it.
He stopped kissing my lips and slowly went down on my neck sucking the skin there before leaving feather-light kisses as he traced down on one of my breasts. I sigh involuntarily when I feel his warm mouth sucking my left breast, his tongue playing on my nipple making it hard. I can't help but let out a loud moan when he starts biting it slightly and teasingly enough to send a tingling sensation in my core...
He then stops and kisses my other breast before his lips trace further down to my stomach licking my navel and head down to the most intimate part of my body.
Shock, I went up and tried to pull him away but he stopped me...
"Stay back little kitten.., relaxed. close your eyes and just savor the feeling..." He instructed, teaching me what I needed to do.
A little bit later I felt his warm mouth kissing me there again, licking the sensitive part of my being very slowly that made my body arch in a different direction. My head involuntarily moved, this felt like ecstasy, his tongue hitting my G-spot which made me reach my climax.
I sigh and take a deep breath... God that felt heaven.
I felt him move up, leveling himself to me.
He gently laid his heavy body on my body.
The warmth of his body makes me hotter.
We both stared at each other for a while before he positioned himself to me, readying his manhood to the entrance of my being.
He looked at me seeking permission to do it.
I nod at him saying "Please"
I don't know why I said that.
But seeing his manhood gave me a warm feeling inside.
I want that thing inside of me.
My body is yearning for it.
That I know for sure.
"Please what? say it little kitten...say it..." He demanded rubbing his manhood in the entrance of my intimate part. I moan in delight feeling the head of his thing, there. Clouded by the sensual feeling harboring my mind right now I beg him again...
"Please.."
"Please what? my little kitten..."
He asked again, putting the head of his manhood a little inside of me.
I sigh loudly... I can't take it anymore.
"Please... I want you...!" I said to him desperately...
I saw him smile triumphantly after hearing those words.
He put his hand on my both hands, entwining them with his.
Moments later I felt him slowly sliding inside. I screamed in pain when I felt him fully in.
"God....! You're so tight..!" he said to me while slowly entrusting deeper inside. I let out a cry of pain after my virginity was gone. I heard him curse vile words. I saw in his eyes his regret and I don't want it... I'm already here so why not take it to the next level..
Besides I have nothing else to lose.
I consent to give my pureness to him, not to my jerk ex-boyfriend.
" shit...! Why didn't you tell me you're still a virgin?!" He asked worriedly.
"I'm fine, please don't stop..."I said to him.
"Are you sure?" He asked, still confused about what he would do.
I smiled and reached for his lips kissing him passionately and with that, he slowly moved again inside of me.
Slowly the pain subsided and was replaced by pure pleasure and it's like a drug that makes my mind go wild.
I was feeling it. I was nearly there...
" faster please ..." I begged him and he did.
He grips both of my hands and moves quicker, harder, and faster, and with that, we both reach our peak.
Exhausted he let himself fall next to me pulling me closer to him.
"That was beautiful. You're beautiful my little kitten"
He whispered in my ear. A smile tug on my lips hearing those words from him. Exhausted, I slowly drifted away...
Little did I know he said this word to me.
"Goodnight little kitten...your mine now"

P.S>its ok to give your first to whomever you like to give it,Thats your freedom but theres a corresponding responsibility on it. Be wise and use protection. Having a child when you are still young and full of dream will hinder your future.