Part 1: The Beginning

Meghan Elizabeth Klingenberg was looking very happy and the entire team was confused.

Even though Kling as she was known as by her teammates was a normally happy defender she easily looked more happy then normal and they were all waiting for a daily team meeting to start and Kling for some reason got a room to herself but jill said she had a surprise for the team that day.

Suddenly the projector turned on with a PowerPoint saying "New Player."

"Morgan Brian- Midfielder- University of Virginia." 

(BABY MOE!!!!)

(BABY MOE!!!!)

Then Jill walked in with the person who saw Kling and said "Meggy." Kling nodded and ran to her hugging her extra tight and rubbing her back as they hugged. They noticed how happy the two seemed to see eachother and Kling said "she's my best friend we've know each other for years." Moe nodded and smiled shyly. Kling smiled and messed with her and bit before leading her to the empty seat where she was sitting. Moe smiled at her and Meghan whispered something to her and Morgan smiled at that. Jill yelled out "Morgan you are Kling's roommate!" Kling's eyed widened as she wrapped her left arm around her best friend and calmed her down. Everyone noticed this immediately how Morgan's eyes were shut and she was whispering then Kling said "Säker Moe Säker." Of Safe in Swedish. Moe nodded and sat back up blushing and not looking at any of them. Jill dismissed them and Kling's got moe out and grabbed her USA suitcase and backpack and guided the younger girl to their room.

End of chapter