"Shit."

I sat there with a smug look on face, on my bed, with my legs crossed, waiting for him to enter. I heard his footsteps reach my door and stop. I heard him whisper "shit." Was he nervous? Did I come on a little too strong? I uncrossed my legs as a look of worry appeared on my face. I mean, I really liked the guy. He was hot and funny and he seemed really nice, kinda. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe we're too different. After all, our elements are opposites. But I don't believe that should be the reason why. All these thoughts rushed through my head as I waited for him to make his move. I walked up to the door, my breath caught in my throat. I was about to reach for the doorknob when I heard footsteps followed by the slamming of the door. Please tell me that wasn't him. That was probably Amy leaving for work or something. Right? I flew out my window and up to the roof. I stood there watching him as he ran from the house down the street with an incredible speed. I sat down on the roof in defeat. It began to rain soon after.

Levi's POV

Shocked at Aaron's words as he flew into his room, I stood there on the stairs. Wait. What did I just do? I freaking gave into him. It wouldn't even work. Are the Elementals even allowed to date? I thought we were supposed to fight together. Not love. There's no room for love, not when the balance of the world is at stake. I walked up the stairs and stopped at his door. I needed to tell him that it wouldn't work. It couldn't. No matter what we felt for each other. Or wanted to explore. We couldn't. It defied nature and as seeing we are nature, we couldn't do that. I was about to enter when I got a text.

Emily: You need to be here, now. They're here and they're waiting. They don't look too happy.

"Shit."

The talk was going to have to happen later. This could wait. I ran down the stairs and out the door, slamming it. I ran down the street as fast as I could. Hoping to get there in time. I was halfway there, when it started raining.

AARON'S INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF POV

HE DID NOT. I THOUGHT HE FUCKING LIKED ME. AND HE DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME LIKE A MAN? OOHH WHEN IM THROUGH WITH HIM HES SURE GONNA HAVE TROUBLE SPEAKING NOW.

I took off after him, hidden in the clouds. No one does this to me. NO ONE.

Levi's POV

When I got to the club, Emily was waiting for me. She looked incredibly pissed and nervous. Her hair was messier than usual. Probably from stress.

I walked to meet the people who would decide my fate in a split second.

"Okay, you've got your money, so I'm out, right?"

"Haha not so fast. You think you can get rid of me that easy? I made you, boy. What about all those fancy powers of yours? Earth or whatever? That makes you pretty precious to us." Sin said.

He was the gang leader I foolishly got in with to support my parents. Now that they were dead, I realized my mom wouldn't have wanted this. She would've wanted me to realize my destiny to its full potential. I had to get out of Sin's City and fast. I tried paying them off but it looks like it wasn't gonna work.

"Get 'im boys."

"I know I can't fight you, but I can sure as hell stop you. "

I was about to summon Earth when--

Author's Note.

Okay. So I know I'm pretty mean right now, but... I got tired and I'll probably upload tonight. Maybe.

PLEASE COMMENT. I AM SO ALONE.

\begin rant/

And tell me how in the hell did I get 12 reads on a chapter but only 2 votes? I see how it is. Maybe I'll just stop writing then. HOWS THAT TASTE? NO WRITY UNTIL VOTEY.

/end rant\