I have an idea

Sophie's POV

When Aaron flew into the sky, my Oracle, Emba turned to me. She led me into the house. "I need you to take us to a meadow or some type of field. Where it's bright.

"Uh okay."

We went outside where I led her to my baby. She's been with me since I turned 15. I handed Emba a helmet and put the pillow with the cage in the sidecar. We rode off into the sunlight. Headed towards the meadow, my auburn hair flowed behind me. It began to shine with the sunlight. We made simple conversation. She told me of the day she went to my parents and told them of the prophecy. I grinned at the memory of my parents. I was lost in my thoughts and Emba snapped me out of them. It was a good thing she did because we had almost passed the meadow. It was the same meadow that Aaron had met Levi and had their little play fight. They are so adorbs. I led Emba into the meadow through a little passageway between the trees. She carried the crate with her. We arrived at the center of the meadow. She gave me my directions and disappeared like all the other Oracles had done before. I set the crate in front of me, with the opening facing forward. I sat down, crossed my legs, and shut my eyes. The crate opened and I heard the pitter-patter and the occasional meow of what I had thought to be a small cat. I felt a radiating heat and I shut my eyes even harder. All of a sudden, it faded and when I opened my eyes, to see a large female lion staring into my eyes.

'Hello. You must be the Fire Elemental. I am pleased to make your aquaintance.'

"Uhh hi. Thank you. I'm just as pleased as you. What's your name?"

'My name is whatever you wish, Fire Elemental.'

"I choose... Apolia."

'Wise choice, Fire Elemental.'

"Don't call me that, please."

'What would you like me to call you?'

"Well, my name is Sophie, but that's not as cool as yours. So......I'm thinking I'll call myself Solaria. I've always liked that name. "

'Then I'll call you Solaria. Pleasure to meet you.'

"Pleasure to meet you too, Apolia. Now let's go home. "

We walked out of the meadow only to see my bike gone. Red must've took it back home for me.

"How are we supposed to get home now?"

'You can ride me.'

"Huh?"

'I'm a strong lioness. We are much faster than our male counterparts.'

"True. But it's the middle of the day. I think people are gonna notice a girl with red hair riding a lion down the middle of the street. "

'I have an idea.'