Chapter 27

*Neville Pov*

"What?" I finally asked, giving up the task of ignoring her silent look.

"I am not understanding your behavior." She simply said making me frown.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, turning around from the mirror with complete confusion.

"Today morning when I woke up, I saw you both sleeping on the floor hugging each other." She started saying and I sighed.

"I hope you averted your eyes when you saw that." I said to which she glared at me.

"And then when you woke up, you made him leave the house without giving any clue regarding whether everything is okay between you both or not." She added ignoring my words.

"And?" I asked, taking my bag.

"And I am wondering whether you are planning something to surprise him along with giving him your decision." She replied folding her arms.

"My decision is that I am coming with you." I said walking towards the door.

"What? But why?" I heard her scream and turned to see her face covered with shock.

"Because it is my decision." I simply said and she glared too much this time.

"It is just... I realized my mistake and I said it out loud. I know what they all said yesterday is true, but that doesn't mean I will accept each word of them. It is over, Nic. I am feeling this... this happiness that they all are here for me, but I don't know whether this happiness will stay on either side if I join them. Maybe they were all right from the beginning that I am not suitable for their home. However, I know I am suitable somewhere and I will search it. And the search starts from the desert." I added before turning away only to bump into someone.

"When did he come?" I asked without even looking at his face.

"Before I entered this room." She replied and I closed my eyes before opening them.

"Can you please move?" I asked, looking at his chin which is at my eye level.

"Breakfast? It is getting cold." He replied pulling something to the front from his back and I finally glanced up to look at his face.

"Don't tell me you made it." I mumbled with shock and he chuckled.

"Why are you so scared regarding that? As far as I remember you finished it completely." He pointed out.

"I am getting late." I said, frowning to which he smiled more.

"I know! That's why your Mom packed it in a box which you can carry." He said placing the bag in my hand making me hold it.

"Now go! You must be getting late." He said, moving away from my way and I stared at him for a second before leaving the room and then the house.

"Neville! You are late again." I heard a voice and groaned, not feeling the energy to hear another class.

"I am late just for a minute, sir." I said, frowning to which he frowned back.

"Every minute it important and so it every second. You are sixty seconds late. I will not spare it next time." He shouted, to which I nodded wishing I can push something down through his throat.

At the house they all will not leave my back and here this sir. When did my life start getting this complicated and dizzy?

Right! When I thought of doing something amazing by going to India. I should stop getting such ideas again, otherwise my life will be gone without my knowledge in it for sure.