Epilogue

*Neville Pov*

I slowly stepped into the house praying that no one will be near the living room and I can easily escape to my room.

"Neville! What happened to your leg?" I heard a loud voice and I closed my eyes groaning.

"Just a small accident at the construction site." I mumbled, turning around to reply my Mother-in-law and saw that everyone are sitting along with Lakshmi.

"Small accident? The bandage is too big." She said and I slowly walked near to her, hoping they will not drag it too much.

"I am not that much in pain." I mumbled, sitting beside Yash and saw Yash opened his mouth to say something to me but got beat my everyone.

"You were walking so uncomfortable and we all can see how much pain you are feeling." Mom said, sitting on my other side while Step-dad sit before along with Uncle and Lakshmi and my MIL.

"It must have healed a little too, as it was in the morning right." I said, trying to console them but closed my eyes realizing my mistake.

"Morning? And you have come home now?" Step-Dad said with a hard tone.

"Go and bring some milk, adding turmeric. She will not be going to the office for a few days." He added turning towards Mom.

And for the next few minutes everyone had their own opinion regarding how there should be a helmet for the whole body or some vehicle from which we needed not even get down.

"Stop it, guys." Yash suddenly shouted after a few minutes when I was about to say the same thing but with little irritation.

"What happened to you?" his Mom asked, frowning at him while Mom handed over the milk.

"She is my wife who at present has an injury but I haven't even gotten a chance to say something to her. This is like too much. You guys are not leaving any way for me to pamper or something and how can I even do when all of you are doing that in such high level." He said huffing.

"Why did we have to live where your family stays too." He added glaring at me.

"Well, we can do one thing by which I can visit my family like Lakshmi visits coming for the weekends to her home. I think that plan is good right?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"No! No need to do all that." He immediately said making all of us laugh.

"And when did you start blackmailing?" he added frowning at me.

"This is not the first time, Yash. You don't know how much she blackmailed me saying if I don't promise her not to reveal about her plan of coming India, she said she will get into the flight along with Nicole." Step-Dad said shaking his head.

"You too blackmailed me saying you will accept only if I accept a share in this house. And you said this incident many times to each one of them." I said pointing out.

"You too said the same words many times and I did that because I wanted you to feel that you are part of this family in every way." He said and I stuck my tongue out before leaning back on the couch.

"You should go and rest." MIL said and I nodded before moving to get up.

"Wait!" Yash suddenly said when I stood up and then felt him lifting me up

"What are you doing?" I asked him smiling and turned hoping to catch some shock faces but to my disappointment everyone are smiling.

When will the day come when I get a chance to give them another preach? It's been one year but still I am finding a chance to have some fun alone.