Getting into Trouble

It was in the middle of the night as you woke up. Your stomach growled and you realized that you didn't eat anything because you overslept and for some reason no one woke you up for dinner. You wanted to get up and go grab something from the kitchen, but it was too dark for you to see anything, making it more difficult to do so.

You forgot that someone is lying beside you as you stretch out your legs then accidentally kicked someone on the back, causing the poor man to fall on the ground.
'Oh, shit!'

"Oww.. what the hell?" Law grunted and slowly tried to get up. "My bad! I forgot that you slept here as well," you scratched your head.

"What where you trying to do anyway?"

"Well, you see.. I got a bit hungry and wanted to eat something." You explain to him while trying to get up. "Go, help yourself then.." Law immediately threw himself on the bed again.

You were sitting on a chair and currently enjoyed the plate with food in front of you. You wanted to make a sandwich at first, but for some reason you couldn't find any bread in the kitchen. "...eating alone is so boring," you muttered to yourself as you slowly start to drift away.
It didn't take long for you to fall asleep with food in your mouth.

Time Skip~

"Shachi, don't make me laugh, you don't even kno-" Penguin stopped talking to his comrade after seeing a sleeping figure in front of him.

"...."

Why is she sleeping here?" Shachi wondered as he watched you sleep with your head resting on the table. "Dunno, should we wake her up?" An evil grin toyed with Penguin's lips as he gets near you.

"3..., 2..., 1..., NOW!"

"wha- hahHAHAHA! STOP IT YOU TWO!!" you suddenly woke up as you felt four hands tickling your sides, what made you laugh uncontrollably. But they didn't stop and continued to tickle you until you got tears from laughing too hard.

"I said.. ENOUGH!!!" You yelled at them and at the same time grabbed your empty plate to throw it at them. At full speed they escaped from the room, the plate missed them and instead crashed against the wall.

"Those damn guys, first they wake me up like that and now I have to clean this mess.." You cursed at them as you cleaned the floor.

"...And I wonder where you've been. Was it comfortable sleeping here?" You shifted your gaze to a man who was standing beside the door. " Oh, did you miss me, Captain?" "Not really, I prefer having the bed all by myself."
You pouted at him and went on with picking up all the glass splinters.

"Captain, you are here? You heard Penguin's voice entering the kitchen again. But he quickly backed off a little, as you gave him a threathening look.

"Uhm.. Captain, we didn't expect to reach the island that soon, but there's no doubt. One hour until we reach Sabaody Archipelago.." Penguin stated.

"Good, make sure you keep an eye on the ocean, I don't want any problems now." Law exited the room, only to leave silence behind.

"What's with breakfast?" You asked.

"Heh do you only think of food?.. Let's eat something then, I think Bepo and Shachi will be able to handle the watch without me."

"WOAH, what's with all these bubbles floating in the sky." You excitedly pointed at the sky, then looked straight ahead to see a big island. "Is that Sabaody Archipelago?"
"Yes, it is. And do you mind not scream right in my ear?" You didn't notice that Law was right beside you, you ignored him though, you were too busy admiring the views of your next destination "So pretty.." You told yourself and Law watched you from the corner of his eyes, then focused his eyes on the island as well.

After your crew arrived, you all went separate ways. Everyone was minding his own task. You were the only one who didn't know what to do, so you tagged along with Law. You wandered around for a while when out of the blue Law grabbed harshly your arm, and pulled you close to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Psst! Be quiet.. I can see an Admiral over there." You were hiding behind a wall, making no noises as you both watched the scene in front of you.

"But I assure you, I'll deal with all the rookies who are currently in this island.." You could see a man in a suit with orange-yellow stripes talking to another weird dressed man you thought was a celestial dragon. You then gasped as you recognised the one in a suit. It was Admiral Kizaru.

"What is an Admiral doing here? ..I'm pretty sure, he knows that we are here and is after us now!"

"Yeah, but we are not the only ones he's after." Law replied with a stern face.

"What do you mean by that?"

You shivered at the thought that your crew might have to fight Kizaru. He is pretty strong, even if he doesn't look like that.

"You should know by now that many rookies like strawhat-ya are here as well.. That's one of the reasons why I came to Sabaody in the first place." Law told you. "Let's go to the auction house first, before he notices us-"

"Well, well.. If this isn't Trafalgar Law, what a coincidence meeting you here. and what's that? Is this pretty lady maybe your girlfriend?" You and Law stiffened after hearing a familiar voice right behind you.

"Fuck," Law muttered and then swiftly took his Nodachi out. "Ooh, quite defensive, aren't we?" Kizaru took long steps backwards, while Law dashed off to attack him, ready to cut him into pieces.

"GO CAPTAIN!!" You wanted to cheer him on but it only distracted him.

"Idiot, instead of shouting you should better get out of here as fast as you can!" Law said, loud enough for you to hear it. 'He's right, I should better inform the others about this.' You wanted to be with Law in case if something happens, but without wasting more time you went to search for your crewmates.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" You turned your head to see a celestial dragon pointing a gun at you. You stopped in your tracks and stared at the weird dressed man. "How dare you disrespect me like that?!" You were confused at what he was talking about. "Whaddaya mean?"

The man got furious and says you should bow to him like everyone else.
But of course, not noticing the situation you declined his request and continued to run.

The man, utterly enraged by your behaviour, aimed his gun at your head, ready to shot. He missed you four times. You were too fast for him and the bullet to hit you.

You escaped from the plaza and entered the woods. You couldn't find any of your crewmates, but then you remembered what Law said. He wanted to go to an 'auction house'. Not knowing what that is, you made your way to find the location, in hope you'll find them there.

End of chapter three

_______________________

I was way too lazy to write this chap. and i feel bad about it. :^/

And I start to run out of ideas help pls 

It's pretty funny, knowing youre uncreative af but you still insist on writing a fanfic. But its a great way to waste my time so i dont mind~