Unleashed Ability

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! It's about Laws childhood. if you arent't that far don't read this.

Enjoy~

You now found out that the man you despised the most was after you but it wasn't that much of a surprise. You expected it to be honest. After all, you knew everything about him so he wouldn't just let you go.

"When did he found out that I left the town?" You talked more with yourself but Law answered the question.

"After I left the auction house he appeared. He saw Bepo carrying you and went to attack you so i had to interfere." Law explained and took off his hat, putting it on his bed.

"So that's how you got your injuries.. I put you in trouble, i'm really sorry captain."

"Don't be silly. It's not your fault, and i have business with him anyway.."

You made a confused face and wanted to know what he meant, but he began talking again.

"One more thing..I have something to give to you, but that'll wait until tomorrow."

Law went to the bathroom to change into his pajamas and came back towards his bed. He laid next to you with his back facing you. The submarine was currently deep under the sea. You stared at a small window where you could see a lot of fishes swimming around. You actually weren't in the mood to sleep and decided to bother Law instead.

"Are you asleep?"

No answer.

"Laaaaw!"

"What do you want?" You could tell he was a little pissed.

"Uh, well.. I wanted to talk with you a bit."

"Can't that wait till tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"God, fine what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to know more about the times where you worked for doffy and why you stopped." You casually say and earn a sigh from your captain.

" I wanted to be stronger to get my revenge, that's why i joined him. But after getting kidnapped by a certain man, and getting to know more about him i wanted to change for the better," you listened carefully to every word he said and immediately liked that corazon person. He was the reason Law was still alive after all.

But after hearing everything he said you got tears in your eyes. Law tensed when he could feel your arms sliding around his waist. "It must've been hard for you Law." Law stayed silent and didn't shove you away either. You both stayed in this position till you falled asleep.

TIME SKIP~

"GOOD MORNING, CAPTAIN! TIME TO WA- uuuuh" Penguin barked but abruply kept his voice down when he saw you snuggling together. You were the first one to wake up and saw Penguin standing there with a blush on his face.
"N-no it's a misunderstanding!"

"No need to explain (f/n), i get it~" he winked at you and left the room. You stared at the door for a while until you got frustrated for some reason that Law was still sleeping. you woke him up by kicking him out of the bed, again.

"Why do i have to do this, that's so unfair!" You whined like a child after you got told to clean the bathroom.

"It's your punishment for kicking me twice. Seriously (f/n), do something about that habit of yours."

You were pretty annoyed right now.
You joined his crew to fight enemies and explore the world but all you do is cleaning.

"Captain, I'm supposed to fight alongside you guys, don't make me your slave!" You didn't stop to complain and in return got your cheek pinched by Law.

"After you're done, come to my office."

"Why?"

"I already told you that i have something to give to you, didn't I?"

Time Skip

After all the cleaning you got exhausted and wanted to take a bath. but then you remembered that you were supposed to meet your captain in his office.

You knocked on the door, after a few seconds you heard him ordering you to come in. You entered the room and closed the door behind you.

Law had a focused look on his face while reading a book. On the cover was written 'Devil Fruit Encyclopedia'.

He glanced at your standing form and pointed at a chair infront of him. You sit down and waited for a good minute to pass until you broke the silence.

"Well.. What was it you wanted to show me."

Law handed over the thick book for you to see a page with a picture of a devilfruit in it.

"Have you ever heard of the snow-snow  fruit?"

"Not really, but given the name i assume that it's letting you control snow, right?"

"In my opinion it's not really a strong devilfruit but a little power up would be useful for you." Law reached under his desk.

"Huh?"

Without further explanations he placed a small treasure box on the desk.

"Open it"

You curiously glanced at the box and reached to open it.

Inside the chest was the same devilfruit you saw on the picture. The color was white and had swirls everywhere.

"How did you get it?"

"The previous user died recently and by chance I passed the spot where it grew back." You looked at Laws face to see that it holds a cold expression in it.

You were holding the fruit now and inspected it a little. You didn't really care about the consequences and took a huge bite of it. But you didn't expect it to taste this disgusting and started to cough repeatedly.

"You're now a devil fruit user (f/n)-ya" he gave you a smirk and patted your head. "You can take the book to learn more about the snow-snow fruit. I'll go tell Bepo that our next destination will be Water Seven. A few problems need to be fixed with the submarine."

He left you alone in his office and you took the chance to swirl happily on your chair. "Things sure got interesting," you smiled widely.

End of chapter six

____________________

I had to kick my lazy butt to finish this chapter tbh. I wrote it in my page already but things are getting more hectic, making it more difficult for me to finish a chapter. Also i dont really like short chapters thats why i try to write more. Doesn't work always for me tho lmao