~3~

Your P.O.V
While you were sitting on the couch with the two males you were trying to come up with a conversation to break the awkward silence.
"So... Jiro how have you been over the years?" You questioned.

"I've been doing good, I've been looking for a job to help me with my savings for college."
"Do you know what college your going to yet?" You asked tilting your head slightly to the side in a cute manner.

Jiro had a light blush dusted on his cheeks, thinking of how cute you looked right now.
"Y-yeah I was thinking of going to (random college)."
"Really that's awesome I was thinking of going there myself after I'm done with high school." You grinned.
"Really?! That's great!" He smiled cheerfully.

While you guys were talking about random things, and trying to catch up with each other.
There was a little blue haired boy glaring at Jiro with a dark grim scowl written on his face.

Nao's P.O.V
I'LL KILL HIM!!! HE'S TAKING AWAY MY (Y/N)! SHE'S SUPPOSE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND ME ONLY! NOT HIM, ME! YOU WILL PAY JIRO! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! YOU WILL BE DEAD AND WON'T EVER TOUCH MY (Y/N) EVER AGAIN.

I just kept glaring at Jiro with a grim expression, and I kept a very secure grip on my sisters arm like she might leave me. That's actually one if the reasons why.
No scratch that.

It is!!!

Once my dear sister (y/n) was done talking to that evil devil I put on a innocent smile and started to think of a way to make (y/n) notice me.
That's when I thought of something that might just work.

Your P.O.V
After talking with Jiro I got up from the couch but Nao wouldn't let go of my arm, and he just smiled at me 'innocently'.
"Um... Nao can you please let go of my arm please."

"Awe.... Ok (y/n)..." He pouted and let go of my arm, and I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and then ruffled his hair afterward leaving his hair messy.
You grinned and you thought you saw a slight blush on his cheeks as he was fixing his hair.

Then Jiro tapped your shoulder and you turned around and faced him fully.
"Yes Jiro?" You questioned.
"Um... Could you help me get my bags from the car that I drove here?"
"Sure I'll be glad to help!" You smiled and followed him to his car.

While you were outside helping Jiro with his bags.
Nao was in the kitchen with a pan and knife ready to put his plan into action.

He had a insane smile on his face and he whispered to himself.
"Now you will notice me and won't have face that monster again.~"
"Because you are..."

"fσяєνєя мιиє!"

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•
(A/N): Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update or more so slow update I've just been busy lately with well whatever its not important right now is it.
Well anyways I just want to say sorry for the late update and to please hang in there for more chapters and stuff to be added to this story! Thxs so much for reading this story as well and hope your enjoying it!

Now next chapter what do you think your little brother is planning we'll guess we gotta hang in there to see what he has in store and thxs again for reading my story and I hope to cya guys around! O(≧▽≦)O