~5~

Nao's P.O.V.
I quickly yet quietly ran over to my bedroom door, and slowly opened the door glancing outside into the hallway.
There was no one there thank goodness he wasn't there yet~ at least heh.~

I got out of my room and quietly closed my door behind me trying not to wake my dear lover up.~
'Can't wait!~' I thought to myself I was finally going to have my sister in my grasp heh.

I shook my head in a quick manner. No I shouldn't think of these thoughts right now I have to stay focused on the task at hand.
I quietly walked down the hallway heading towards the kitchen trying to be as stealthy as possible, trying not to get caught.

When I finally reached the kitchen I went over to one of the drawers and grabbed a few sewing needles that were randomly in the drawer, and I grabbed the clear tape as well.
I sat on the floor and started to tape the sewing needles onto the knife that I kept by my side the whole time.

Once I was done I smirked evilly and held the knife near my face looking at my slight reflection in the knife.
Now let's have some fυn.~

Jiro's P.O.V.
'That little brat what is he up to he looked insane as if he was wanting to kill me? No could it be? I don't know I'm not sure but I should grab my suitcase and get back inside.'

I went back to my car and grabbed my suitcase that was inside, and then closed the trunk.
I headed back inside and closed the door behind me while locking it to prevent anyone from breaking in. I placed my suitcase near the front door and took off my shoes.

My eyes looked up at all the pictures on the wall and it showed many picture of little kids running around and having fun.
Some of birthday parties, friends from long ago that passed on to continue with their lives, and family, but there was one picture that caught my eye that made me shocked slightly.

I never thought she would have kept the picture but it was of well...
us... with my sister....

I started to tear up I looked at the picture closely and saw me in the middle with my shaggy light gray blue hair sicking up in random placed while I was smiling a closed eye smile.
With (y/n) on my left hugging me by the neck with her (h/c) whipping wildly in the air while her (e/c) shone with excitement.
Finally my sister... was on my left smiling putting up a peace sign, and her dark blue locks were resting on her shoulders with her tongue poking out with her winking, and u could only see her dark blue eye.

It made me very happy that (y/n) kept the picture it brought back many memories but also ones that I wish to be forgotten but I shouldn't dwell on it, the past is the past.
I smiled slightly while wiping away the tears that fell out of my eyes.

'I'm glad I found and fell in love with you (y/n) (l/n)...'

While I was gazing at the picture I didn't notice the tiny figure down in the living room giving me a evil smirk with a knife in hand ready to attack at any moment...

Nao's P.O.V.
'Hm... He hasn't noticed me yet has he?~ Well this just makes my job just one step easier.~'
I smirked and quietly approached him trying not to alarm or get him to notice me. I was only a few steps away from him with my life right about to plunge him in the side when he whipped his head facing my with wide eyes.

'Shit!'

I bolted at him with my knife trying to land a hit on him, but he just dodged out of the way making my knife ram into the wall in front of me.

"What the hell!?!?" He yelled in fright, while he was giving me a cold glare of his own.
"What is wrong with you!?"

"I can't let you get in the way between me and my sister bitch..."
"Your insane little dude but you know what...
"Hm?" I hummed getting interested in what he said, and I glanced up at him with a dangerous glint in my eyes.

I also couldn't see his face but then what I saw made me grin evilly.
He looked as insane as I was with that dangerous look just like mine.

"ṭwȏ ċѧṅ קʟѧʏ ṭһѧṭ ɢѧṃє. "
~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••
(A/N): Aye guys wassup! I'm back and I'm so happy I wanna thank you guys for the support you've been giving me its amazing and I'm glad your sticking close to my slow update schedule and I'm sorry again for that, but I'll try and update once a week for u guys! Also what do you think of this little plot twist I added to this? It took me a bit to think of something to make my story up beat so I chose this and I hope you guys are happy about it ^^
Also give me your thoughts of what might happen cause I would love to hear ur guys ideas!
Thxs again and I hope to cya guys later! Ciao!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))