Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'

'Have you seen him yet?' Gee asked as we sat down at our usual lunch table.

'Nope and I don't want to, not after what he said.' I frowned.

Gee asked, 'What about Aaron?'

'What about him?' I frowned.

'Have you seen him yet?' Gee asked as she raised an eyebrow.

'I think I saw him walking to class earlier.' I sighed as I bit into my pizza.

'What time are you meeting him?' Gee asked as she frowned.

'I don't know, straight after school.' I replied.

'Are you still meeting at the park?' Gee asked.

'Yes.' I sighed.

'What about-'

'Gee.' I sighed, cutting her off, 'Stop asking questions, don't worry about it.'

'PARTY AT DERIK'S HOUSE, 8o'clock!!!' I turned around to see one of football jocks stood on the lunch table.

'Oo, we should go.' Gee smirked.

I frowned in thought before I sighed.
'I can't be bothered.'

'Liv, I hate seeing you like this, c'mon let's just go, it'll take your mind off Cole.' Gee smirked again.

'Eh.' I sighed again.

'Liv! It'll be fun.' Gee pouted.

'Eh.' I groaned.

'You can drink, it's Friday.' Gee grinned, to which I just couldn't resist.

'Fine, lets go.' I grinned back.

__________

'Gee I'll be fine, let go of my arm.' I sighed as I struggled to get out the car.

'I don't trust him Liv, please don't meet him.' Gee pouted as she held her two arms around my left arm.

'You don't have to trust him, just trust me.' I started, 'I'll be fine.' I said slowly.

'Ugh, fine.' She started as she crossed her arms, ' but I'm staying here, in the car, don't go out of sight or I'll come and find you.'

'Yes mum.' I snorted before I jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind me.

The cold winter breeze suddenly hit me, I shivered as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my bomber jacket.
I sighed as my eyes scanned the park, a few ladies were power walking and a few people were walking their dogs but that was about it.

I shivered as I sped walked to the nearest bench, I quickly glanced back at the car before I sat down on the bench. I waved slightly at Gee, to which she stuck her middle finger up at me as she shook her head. She really doesn't want me to see him.
I don't want to see him.
Well, I do, I want to hear what he's got to say.
Ugh.

'Livvy.' I heard a quiet deep voice say.

I quickly turned around to see Aaron with his hands in his jumper pocket. 'Aaron.' I sighed.