Chapter Twelve

*Cade*

NEXT MORNING:

Something kept poking me and after a few minutes I growled pulling Lily under me and I hovered over her giggling form

Something kept poking me and after a few minutes I growled pulling Lily under me and I hovered over her giggling form. Huffing I collapsed laying my head into her neck and shoulder.

"Why are you awake so early?" I grumbled wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You were snoring," she giggled wiggling around. "So I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm hungry."

"If you don't quick moving around I'm going to eat you," I grumbled and she froze so I raised my head to look at her. She was looking up at me under her eyelashes biting her lip and I cursed silently leaning down pulling her bottom lip in my mouth biting softly.

She whimpered opening her mouth and I shuttered as I got a taste of her. Growled I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss.

"Cowboy," someone yelled and Lily gasped pulling her head to the side.

"What?" I yelled pulling Lily's head until it was facing me an I chuckled when I saw her red cheeks.

"Are you still going to need help moving Macy?"

"Damn it," I muttered. "Yes, just head over to her house I'll meet you there."

"Alright man," Colt said and the front door slammed and I collapsed over Lily.

"I should go," she whispered. "You have plans and I have to let Tommy and David know I'm still alive."

"Come with," I mumbled into her neck lightly sucking.

"I don't," she gasped. "I need...Okay, please stop."

"Good," I smiled sitting up. "Be ready in fifteen and we'll get going."

Walking to my bathroom I heard Lily mumbled, "What just happened?" I chuckled closing the door.
---

"Cade," Macy smiled hugging me and I felt Lily grip the back of my jacket tightly. "Who's this?"

"Mom," I smiled pulling Lily in front of me. "This is Lily, Lily this is Macy Randall. My mother-in-law."

"Oh hush," Macy snapped playfully. "You can call me mom if you want, most people do anyways."

"Okay," Lily smiled. "Your not the Macy that was married to Frank Randall, are you?"

"He was the love of my life," Macy smiled. "Why do you ask?"

"Frank was my uncle," Lily said. "He was my mom's stepbrother."

"Lil Lily Rose," Macy gasped before tackling Lily in a hug. "Goodness baby girl you've grown up into such a beautiful young lady and you look so much like your mother."

"Thanks," Lily whispered as Macy pulled back. "Cade can you go move the boxes in my bedroom, I want to show Lily something."

"Yeah," I said slowly and Macy literally dragged Lilly to the back of the house.

"She's cute," Colt said and I shoved him into a wall grumbling as I headed to the master bedroom.

"Idiot," I grumbled as I started carrying boxes to the moving van. I glanced into the kitchen to see Lily and Macy laughing and looking through a book of some kind.
---

"What's going on?" I asked annoyed that Bullet ruined my Wednesday night with Lily.

"He's here," Bullet said staring at me and I cursed before storming out of the clubhouse to find something that will help get the edge off me.