[06] - repairing bridges

a/n: here's a aesthetic for johnny and tony :) I was thinking of calling their ship torchflower since johnny and tony are too similar with spelling to much up together

anyway... ONTO THE CHAPTER

"I said cut it out Johnny."

The group of four had just made it to Ben's room, Johnny snapping his fingers to make the small flame appear and disappear the whole walk there. Let's just say that Sue and Tony have had enough.

"I'm still getting the hang of it." He said, continuing his snapping.

"Then practice on your own time." Tony said, bypassing Johnny and moving to Ben's door with Reed.

Reed started to bang on the door, the loud pounding echoing through the halls. "Hey Ben. It's Reed."

"And Tony!"

"Johnny stop."

Sue turned to Johnny, aggravation written all over her face. Her brother snapped his fingers again to make the flame go away and looked at her. "Alright."

"Alright?"

"Yes."

"God."

"God."

"What is wrong with you?"

"A lot." Tony mumbled before Reed turned to Sue and asked if she knew the code to Ben's room. She moved to the keypad as groans and moans of pain started filtering into the hall for them all to hear. "Reed, something is definitely wrong."

A loud bang, like something heavy falling to the floor came from Ben's room. Tony, Reed and Johnny started to bang on the door calling for Ben as Sue tried to get the code right to open the door.

"You alright Ben?" Reed called, trying to get an answer. Johnny moved away from the door and further into the hall.

"Hey! Does somebody have keys to this door?" He called out. "Anybody? You know what just break the glass, it can't be that thick."

Tony went to tell him to grab something heavy when she caught Reed staring down at his hand like it was the answer to the hardest scientific problem he had come across.

"Reed?" Tony asked. But he didn't turn to her, he just kept staring at his hand as he bent down to the floor. Reed moved his hand just to the edge of the door and slowly started to push his fingers into the crack between the door and the floor. Tony's eyes widened as his fingers and the rest of his hand slide through and was able to get to the other side of the door. Tony looked up from Reed as she watched through the door window his hand stretch and eventually unlock the door. There was nothing but silence as all three onlookers watched Reed and his elastic like hand. He pulled his hand out from under the door and stood up to be met with the wide eyes of Tony, Sue and Johnny. There was a moment of silence before Johnny decided to speak up.