Christmas

Christmas Day

I woke up to pattering footsteps coming towards the bed with me, ky and kenny in, then to P and nori jumping on the bed "It's Christmas, wake up, wake up" they both shouted and Auntie Kenny fell out of bed. we all walked downstairs together to the family room to see a stocking for each of us, all the adults sat on the sofas and us kids sat on the floor and looked at what was in our stockings. I got, a kate spade coffee mug, a phone case, nail polish, nail files, fluffy socks, beats earbuds, gum and chocolate and everyone else got similar stuff.

After a while we decided to open our main presents Every one opened their presents from MJ first (Kris's Mom) we each got a FitBit alta and a VS water bottle, Kim & Kanye got everyone a pair of yeezys and the girls a mac lipstick, Auntie Kenny got me a Pink back pack and VS spray, Uncle Rob and dream got me a starbucks gift card and a beanie, Auntie Ky got every one their own named Kylie cosmetics set, Auntie Kourt and Uncle scott got me a robe and a portable charger, Caitlyn got me a mermaid blanket and nike shorts and Mom got me a rose gold macbook air, a polaroid camera, nike running trainers and PJs and I got mom a fluffy channel keyring and a 'return to tiffanys' bracelet.

Kris had given out most of her presents when she brought out a tiny dachshund puppy and said "Khloe and Kylah, this little pup is for you two" Grandma placed her in my lap and me and Mum were crying from happiness "thank you Grandma Kris, she's so cute" She had Cream hair and she was only nine weeks old. "What are we going to name her Hun?" Mom asked me "I think we should name her Bailey" "I like that" "Hello Bailey" I said to the precious puppy i was holding in my arms.

After we got Bailey, Kenny got a greyhound off Ky, Alot of cars were given round as well as jewelry, toys and bags. We spent a couple of hours taking new cars for a spin and watching the little ones go for rides on Kings pony present. it was about 1:30PM by now so we all went inside and played with our new stuff and the pups for another 30 minutes before the chef told us that Christmas dinner was ready, as we walked into the dining room that they rarely use we saw the feast that was laid out on the table before us, the ham and vegetables were just some of the things. We said grace before we ate for about a hour and a half until we couldn't eat anymore, we were stuffed.

we went back to the family room watched movies people gave us and played with the kids' toys, me and mum set up my macbook and thats when mom decided to let me get a twitter and Instagram. We set my username as 'KylahKardashian' on both of them, followed my new family and family friends then my only friend Liz. My aunts and uncles as well as Grandma Kris and caitlyn follow me back almost straight away so I post a picture of me, my aunts and mom and it gets 50,000 likes within minutes, I wasnt expecting that.

 sorry guys I thought I had published it but hadn't and I only Just realized. Happy New Year  xx