Last Author Note.

Don't hate me because of the end.

|■| |■| |■|

FEEDBACK OF OUR MODERN FAIRYTALE:

1. Describe your journey of this book.

2. Any cute/funny moments?

3. The best chapter or moment of the book according to you?

4. Any future advices for me for my new books? If you want to give any suggestions or something.

|■| |■| |■|

So, Our Modern Fairytale has ended as well. Thank you so much for reading this book and keeping up with the updates. I appreciate every single one of your votes, comments, trailers, fan arts, everything! I'm sorry if the end of the book has dissapointed you but don't worry, I'll make it up to you in my other works.

I'm going on a break for four months (I wonder if it's 4 months lol I'm not good at maths). I'll be back in june with new works for you all. I hope to see you guys soon. I will reply to every message once I'm back.

Take care of yourselves. Don't burn down your houses while attempting to cook or kill anyone while attemtpting to drive. You guys are the best, keep on rocking (I didn't mean it in the dirty way or maybe I did😏), I'll miss each one of you lovely people a lot.

Remember to stay safe and keep smiling cause it looks best on you.

Love y'all and Zayn a lot. :)

Bye Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thank you so much ❤❤❤❤❤