Hell To The No

Shawn walked back and forth through his office, trying to figure out a way to deal with Ciara. There was no way he would give up custody of MacKenzie. She was his firstborn child, and the twins would need their big sister in their lives. Ciara was power hungry. Even after have a multi-billionaire fiancé she still was coming after Shawn. He just wanted his wife to be happy, and to be able to have MacKenzie in his life, but Ciara was not going to let that happen.

If she took him to court, it wouldn't look well on his part. He would look like the cheater, who never told his wife about his illegitimate child. He wouldn't let Shayna look like a fool. He couldn't prove what Ciara did, and he knew that the court would take her side. But they wouldn't make him give up full custody, especially after everything he does for MacKenzie. Hell all the things he does for Ciara. There were several times that he put money into an account just because Ciara threatened to tell Shayna about their one time only escapade. He wanted to tell Shayna so long ago, but he never thought that she would believe him. He thought that she would accept MacKenzie, but somehow she has found it in her heart to welcome his daughter with open arms.

While pacing, Shawn heard a knock on the door. He didn't want to answer it, because it Ciara was the only one who came to his office door without his assistant calling to let him know that someone wanted to see him. He stared at the door in hopes that she would go away, but a pest like Ciara never went away. They just become more and more of a nuisance. He thought about all the bullshit that Ciara has done to him. She doesn't even want to be with him, she just wants her daughter to grow up with two parents in the home. She doesn't even realized that MacKenzie has more than that. She has four parents. Four times the love than she would have with just the two of them.

Growing tired of hearing the rhythmic tapping at the door, Shawn went over and swung the door open. Just as he suspected, he found Ciara standing there with her hands on her hips. As usual she had on a too tight skirt, and a blouse that barely held her breasts. Stepping aside he let her into his office. He made a face at his assistant, who mouthed "sorry" at him. Ciara took a seat in front of his desk, and he walked over to his desk leaving the door open. He had to watch his tracks, because was known to play the victim, and make him out to be a pervert.

Shawn took a seat at his desk and asked, "What can I help you with Ciara?"
"Have you thought about my offer?"
"I thought about your offer... Right up until you showed up at my doorstep and told my wife that she would be a single mother. Why do you feel the need to lie and play games? That's all that I want to know?"
"Because I always get what I want Shawn."
"But you don't even want to be with me. You're selfish. You only want MacKenzie to yourself. What's wrong with the both of us sharing custody of her?"
"I don't want her around your wife. You don't deserve to have the happy ending of stepping out on your wife and she still accepts you for what you did. It's not fair. Once a cheater always a cheater."
"See that's the lie you keep telling yourself. You keep telling yourself that I cheated with you. You want my wife to think that you and I just keep sleeping around with each other when we both know that is a lie. What we did was a mistake, and it will never happen again. You're the damn reason I don't even order room service anymore."
"Poor Shawn, you're playing this victim role so well. You want everyone to think that I'm the bad guy and you're innocent in all this."
"You drugged me Ciara! How am I "playing" the victim?"
"You're playing the victim, because you hid this from your wife. You had ample opportunities to tell your wife what we did, but you didn't. Hell you could have told your wife right after it happened, but you didn't. You let it carry on for damn near three years. So that innocent act that you're trying so hard to hold on to.... Let it go. You're not fooling anyone. Do you think that Shayna buys all the shit that comes out of your mouth. I win, because she doesn't trust you. And without trust, your relationship starts to crumble. So I advise you to take my proposal and agree to my terms. That way you can have your precious family with Shayna, and MacKenzie, Jamar, and I can be a happy family," Ciara said crossing her legs and sitting back in the plush chair.

Shawn looked down at the document in front of him. There was no way he could sign over his rights to raise MacKenzie. She's the victim in all of this, and I would never do something to hurt her. Looking up at Ciara, she looked tired of the conversation. She was flicking her nails, and her presence was starting to irritate him. He cleared his throat and asked, "I just have one question Ciara. If I do this what will you tell MacKenzie?"
"What do you mean? She's a child she doesn't know any better."
"What will you tell her, when she asks why she can't see her dad anymore."
"The truth. I'll tell her you wanted to raise your kids with your wife."
"But that's not the truth. The truth is her mom's a deranged lunatic, who wants everything done her way, and risks her child not having her father in life just to prove that point. There's no way I'm signing this paper, I'll see you in court," Shawn says ripping the paper down the middle.

Ciara stands fixing her skirt. She lets out a soft chuckle, and shakes her head. She walks to the door, and whispers "Game on." She slams the door behind her, and Shawn rests his head on his desk. "Why did I have to get the crazy baby mama," he asks himself out loud.

A/N: And we're back with this story. I have a lot of things in store for this book. So I hope you guys like all the drama, and I hope you like the story. Thanks for the patience will I got over my writer's block for this story. Please leave a comment and like! Thanks- Toia <3