chapter 5: wake up

y/n's p.o.v.

my teacher walks past me, assuming i didn't do my homework. but plot twist, i technically did.

"miss, i did my homework." i say, handing the paper over to her.

"wow, i'm impressed." my teacher says and she collect my homework as she smiles. i smirk at yoongi and he rolls my eyes. after class, i grab yoongi and hide along the crowd of people that are leaving.

"woah, we have detention!" yoongi says.

"don't go." i say.

"why? that's bad." yoongi says.

"we don't have to go, let's just go to your house." i say, "she'll probably forget about it."

"no!" yoongi says.

"oh my god, let's go." i say and i drag yoongi out.

"y–you're still holding my hand." yoongi says and he blushes.

"huh. what a pussy, who gets embarrassed because of that." i say and i let go of his hand. we reach his house and right away, yoongi starts to do his and my homework.

"thanks, friend." i say, eating a twix bar i found in yoongi's snack closet and yoongi smiles at me. the doorbell goes off and yoongi gets up.

"i'll get it." yoongi says and i sprawl on his bed. yoongi immediately rushes back to his room and he says, "it's your boyfriend."

"what?!" i say, "no, it can't be. why is he here?"

"i don't know but he's obviously mad." yoongi says and i grab my backpack. he takes my hand and he looks down.

"you don't have to go with him." yoongi says, "you can make the decision, he's just your boyfriend. he doesn't make decisions for you."

"thanks." i say, "see you tomorrow."

"bye!" yoongi says and i close yoongi's door. i see jimin furious and i say, "what a–are you doing here?"

"i came to get you." jimin says.

"oh." i say, "why?"

"someone told me you were with yoongi. they saw you guys holding hands and you're in his room alone. what? are you into ugly nerds? how could you fucking cheat on me?! who do you think you are, bitch?" jimin says and he grabs my wrist.

"please, no more. i don't know if my body can take it. i wasn't cheating, we're just friends." i say.

"i don't believe you." jimin says.

"i never cheated!" i yell.

"then, why were you at yoongi's place!" jimin says.

"he is a friend!" i say.

"liar! you whore." jimin says and he starts to run. i trip and i feel my nose bleed. i look up to see jimin gone.

"y/n." yoongi says with tissues and he hands one to be. i get startled and i turn around.

"oh my god, thank you." i say and tears flow down my cheeks, "how'd you find me?"

"you're right outside of my lawn, dumb dumb." yoongi says and we both giggle.

"right." i say.

"you want me to walk you home?" yoongi says.

"yeah.." i say, "thanks."

"no problem." yoongi says and he puts his hands in his pockets as he skips aside me. i walk slowly back to my house with yoongi and he drops me off there.

"alright, see you." i say.

"see you." yoongi says and i turn my heel.

i walk into my house and my nose finally stops bleeding.

me: hey lol this is yoongi right

yoongs: lmfao no.

me: anyways, i can't sleep

yoongs: same.

me: bro.. same tho

yoongs: ur weird, go to bed.

me: lmfao no

yoongs: stop stealing my line. smh.

me: lol wouldn't it be crazy if u could just come over🥺

yoongs: whAT?? it's like 3am, ur crazy!!

me: pwease just for an hour💗😾 we live one minute away

yoongs: okay fine wbu ur parents??

me: they're asleep shhh

yoongs: tsk i'll be there in 3 min.

me: this is why we're best friends :D knock on my bedroom window, i have my light on

1 minute after sending that text, i get startled by knocking on my window. wow, he came fast. i open my window and i smirk.

"wipe that smirk off of your face and help me in." yoongi whispers and i help him get through the window. i hug yoongi and he stops breathing.

"y/n, what the fuck?" yoongi mutters.

"um, friends give each other hugs?? it's like normal, yoongi." i say and my phone lights up as he looks at my phone.

1 text from yoongs

"yoongs? really? that's what you named me in your contacts?" yoongi says.

"it's cute." i say, "okay, come with me to my comfy ass bed."

"t–that sounds wrong." yoongi says and he chuckles.

"shut up." i say and i sling my shoulder around him, laying my head on his chest. in reality, i made yoongi come over because i couldn't get my mind off of jimin.