Chapter 5

Elenor POV:

I woke up by myself because Alexander was nowhere to be seen. I look at the clock and see that it is 6:45 in the morning, and since I won't be able to go back to sleep, I decided to take a shower.

"Where could he be," Aya asks me a little sad her mate wasn't in the room when we woke up.

So to comfort her, I respond, " I don't know he is probably with the alpha taking care of business. You know the reason he came to the pack in the first place. "

" Your probably right." She comments before blocking me out, so I decided to finish my shower.

Once I got out of the shower, I smelt breakfast, which is weird because I'm the one that makes breakfast on our days off, not Jem. Who knows maybe she just felt like cooking. I go into my closet, and since today we have to handle some business for the company, I chose something cute but professional. I did my hair and makeup, then I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room.

"Elie, I thought you were downstairs making breakfast." I hear Jem's voice behind me, which confuses me because I thought she was downstairs making breakfast.

I turn around and answer her, " No, I thought you were."

" Why would I be making breakfast. It's your turn to cook today. But if neither of us is cooking, then who is. Wait, do you think it's.." She says.

"No, it can't be they don't know where we keep everything they would need to cook. But if it is them, that means... NO!" We both automatically start running to the kitchen like our lives depend on it. We rush into the kitchen that had taken us forever to agree on, hoping that it was okay and hadn't been destroyed.

We look around, and there is nothing wrong with the kitchen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We look around, and there is nothing wrong with the kitchen. There sat the boys on the island with plates filled with food.

"The kitchen isn't destroyed. How?" I heard Jem say from behind me.

"Well, thanks for the confidence, girls. And yes, the kitchen isn't destroyed because we do know how to cook." Rodney said to which Caleb continued with, "Yea, we decided to make you guys breakfast. It's the least we could do since you guys are letting us stay here."

"Okay. Thanks, guys, but you didn't have to do this," I respond because Jem still looks in shock.

"Come sit down," Alexander says, pointing at the seat next to his. So I do as he said while Jem goes to sit on the open chair next to Josh.

After a little awkward silence, we all start eating. While we are eating, Josh asks us, "Why are you guys so dressed up? Have somewhere to be?"

"Yea, we have a couple of meetings that we need to go to," I answer him. Alex looked at us, and I already knew what he was going to ask before he asked it.

"I inherited a family friend's company. They were never able to have a child to take over the company, so they left it to me. So we have business meetings to attend to." They all looked at us in shock.

"How long have you had the company?" Caleb asked us with a curious face.

"Oh well, I inherited it when I was six, but I was too young, so someone we trusted ran the company till I was 15 and knew all the ropes of owning a company. So I run the company and Jem is my assistant. She has helped me with it a lot. So yeah," I responded to his question, not sure about how much I can tell them.

"Wow, that's cool. I guess that explains how you guys can afford such a big house." I looked to my side and saw that it was Rodney who had said that.

"Wait, you mean to tell me two teenage girls from the age of 5 have run a company, and you guys are still considered omegas. How?" Alex asked, still a little shocked by the information he just learned.

"Well..." before I could finish my phone rang and I saw it was Robert. He was the friend who has helped us with the company all these years. I answer his phone call," Hello Rob, what's the matter? Did something happen?"

"No, there have just been some changes and new information that has to be given to you." He tells me, and before he can continue, I tell him," Okay, well right now, I'm in the middle of something, so I'm going to hand you over to Jem. She can take care of things, and if it's something major, she will hand you back to me. Is that okay with you?"

" Yea, no problem," he responds to me. So I hand Jem the phone which she takes and walks out of the room with.

This is normal to us, so I just continue with what I was saying," like I was saying we chose to be omegas because that's what we wanted. Also, our alpha knows we inherited a family business. Plus, it's not hard running a multi-million dollar company. All you have to do is learn the ropes and have to have a good team helping you." They all looked at me in total awe. I just finished breakfast and took all the dirty dishes in the sink, considering everyone was done.

While I was washing them, I felt eyes on me, and I knew it was the guys. "What's the name of the company," one of them asks I don't know which one.

"The company is called Grey Moon Inc., and we also own a family restaurant. We bought them from this family who was going into bankruptcy, so they had to shut down the dinner and sell it. So I decided to invest in it. It turned out to be a good investment because we have made more restaurants in different places around here and it makes a decent profit. It's worth more now than when we bought it," I tell them.

After that, they start talking about pack stuff, so I finish what I was doing. After I was done, Jem walked in and told me," We have a problem with one of our investors. Turns out that the books that they showed Rob didn't match the information we have, so either they are trying to pull a fast one on us and steal money from us. Or our data could be wrong. What do you want to do?"

" Uhh okay, have Michael redo all the data to see if it was wrong but also call Luke and have him check if something fishy is going on with our investors. When we have that done, we will see what to do till then make sure everyone knows not to let this get out." I tell her getting into business mode.

"Okay I already got Michael doing that, and I also talked to Luke he is investigating to see if something is going on. And we can handle the last part when we go to the office. By the way, the meeting with the Acem Corp. people has been pushed back two hours, something about there being a problem with their flight. They wanted to know if that's okay with you." I think about it for a moment then I tell her," tell them we can move it to tomorrow. That way, they can be well-rested, and we can discuss business better." With that, she leaves the room and goes to her office to make phone calls.

"Well, now I don't have to be at the office till 1. So what are you guys doing today." I ask the boys ignoring the looks that they are giving me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 04/24/20