Chapter 8

Elenor's PoV:

"Okay, so I forgot to tell you that everyone was going to be waiting for us outside the packhouse," Alex tells me as we drive up to it, and we see a crowd of people there.

"ALEX! OMG! I can't do this. I'm not ready. Nope, not doing this. I'm turning this car around." I saw in a panic mode. At first, I was comfortable with meeting the pack, but I didn't know it would be as soon as we arrived.

" Calm down. It will be fine. Plus, the boys and I will be by your side and Jem's. Don't worry, and everyone is nice." Alex says as he puts his hand on my thigh, which relaxes me.

" Okay, fine, but the minute I can't anymore, I'm running towards the woods and not coming back till I feel like it," I tell him. He agrees, and we come to a stop in front of a beautiful house.

" Oh, and this is not our house; this is just the packhouse

" Oh, and this is not our house; this is just the packhouse. Our house is a little bit down the road in the woods." He says, pointing to a road that is on the left side of the packhouse that leads into the woods. With that, he gets out, and I follow. I see Jem looking at me, confused as to what is going on.

"They wanted to meet their Luna and female Beta" I mind link her. She just mouths 'Oh' and walks towards me with Josh and Rodney following behind her. "Let's Do this," I tell her and walk to the front of the crowd following Alex.

"Hello, everyone it's good to be back home, and I'm sure you are all happy to meet your Luna and also our female Beta. Please understand that we have been in a car for nearly two hours and are tired but they will great you. If they get tired, they will stop, and the rest of you can meet them at tomorrow's cookout." Alex tells them, and everyone said a 'yes alpha.'

Jem and I lasted to meet everyone, even though we were exhausted and tired. The boys kept asking us if we wanted to stop; of course, we told them no. Even though they knew we were tired, they understood that the Luna in me was coming out in my wolf and me. So, they didn't push the subject even though they so desperately wanted to. After we were done, we said goodbye to everyone and got back in the cars and drove to our house. That sounds weird saying but I guess I have to get used to it. All the boys live there except Caleb, who lives in the house next to it, and they are also, apparently, building one for Josh and Jem to live in, but it isn't done yet. So, they will still live with us and so will Rodney till he finds his mate.

"Wow, this is our house," I ask Alex surprised because it is almost the same size as the packhouse

"Yea, do you like it and you can change anything you don't like about it," He says worried that I will hate it.

" Are You kidding, I love it. Plus, I love living in the woods more than in the pack neighborhood," I tell him. I park the car and get out Jem seems as surprised as me. We walk to the front of the house and wait for the boys.

Then in the corner of my eye, I see someone heading towards us

Then in the corner of my eye, I see someone heading towards us. I turn to look at them, and so does Jem. It's a girl maybe a little older than me, maybe Jems age. She has a small baby bump showing, and it works for her; she looks beautiful.

"Hi, you guys must be Elenor and Jem. It's nice meeting you guys." She says, thrilled. When she sees that we are confused, she says," oh, where are my manners I'm Ashley, Caleb's mate."

"Oh, your her, it's nice meeting you. Caleb has told us about you." I told her. She seems sweet.

"Yep, my beautiful, lovely wife. How are you and the baby?" Caleb asks, rubbing her small bump. She just giggles and whispers, 'just fine' to him. They are so cute together.

"Something is wrong," Aya tells me, sounding concerned.

"What is it?" I ask, getting worried. Have they found us? This is the only thing that is going threw my mind.

"Check her arm. NOW!!!" Aya screams at me.

"Uhh, I'm sorry this is going to sound weird but can you show me your arm please," I ask her.

Everyone just looks at me weird. She just nods and puts her arms out in front of her for me to see. I don't get it wh.....OMG NO!! She has it. She has the mark just like Jem does. Jem seems to notice it too, and we both take a step away from her. They all look at us, confused at what is going on.

"No, it can't be. She's pregnant for goodness sake. No. How?" I hear Jem say, sounding just as confused as me.

"What's going on," Caleb asks, worried something is wrong with his mate. I just shake my head because I don't know how to tell him or any of them what is wrong.

"Aya, what is going on? She can't be it. No, there has to be a mistake. Aya, she's pregnant." I say out loud instead of in my head. "We need to get inside now. We will explain as much as possible in there but not out here. In the open." I tell them they nod and lead us inside. Caleb doesn't let go of his mate; scared something will happen as he should be because what I'm about to tell him will break him. Goddess, this can't be happening. Why her? Why?

"I don't know. But we will have to protect her more then the others there is just one more left. Once that one is found, the war begins." Aya tells me, sounding just as scared as I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

Edited 04/25/20