Chapter 2 - To the stars

Eros' POV

I closed the door behind us and pushed Anna back, pinning her up against the wall. I reclaimed her lips and removed the strap of her dress, moving my lips down to her neck, to her shoulder while placing kisses. She ran her hands through my hair. I slipped my hand under her dress, rubbing her thigh.

I unzipped her dress and pulled back slightly, letting her dress slide down. Then she took off my jacket, letting my jacket join her dress on the floor.

Instantly I lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me. I carried her to the bedroom, kissing her soft lips.

I placed her on the bed and took off my shirt. Then I leaned over her and kissed her lips, moving my hand down on her body. I unclasped her bra and kissed her breasts. Then I put her nipple into my mouth and bit it slightly. She moaned. I cupped her breast, sucking her nipple. She arched her back, moaning. I did the same to her other breast too. I trailed my lips down, placing kisses along her stomach.

"You...are...so....beautiful." I murmured between kisses.

I pulled down her panties and kissed her inner thighs, moving my lips up. I kissed her between her legs. She moaned, pressing her head back into the pillow. I was teasing her sensitive spot with my tongue, making her moan louder. She came, moaning. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I wanted to feel her around my member. I got up and took off my pants and boxer. I positioned myself between her legs and shoved my length inside her. She screamed in pain, squeezing the sheet. I stopped immediately. She...she was a virgin. Fuck!

"Are you okay? Why did you not tell me?" I asked.

"...I...." She mumbled, blushing.

I stroked her cheek without moving inside her.

"Did I hurt you so much?"

She shook her head, blushing more. I smiled. I kissed her lips and started to move in and out slowly. She gripped my shoulders.

"You are so tight." I murmured.

I increased my pace and kissed her lips, thrusting inside her deeply. It felt so good. Feeling her around me was perfect.

Oh baby, what are you doing to me?

Her body trembled under me as she came again. A few thrusts later, I came inside her, screaming her name out. I collapsed on her. I kissed her lips and rolled over. We were panting. I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." She replied, looking at me.

"Great!" I exclaimed, smiling.

I kissed her lips, stroking her body. We were lying on the bed without talking. I was stroking her flawless skin. She was caressing my chest, making my member harden. I pulled her lower lip between my teeth.

"I can not get enough of you." I admitted, wrapping my arms around her.

I pulled her closer to me. She was on top of me. I lifted her up a little. A few seconds later, I was inside her again. She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. I placed my hands on her hips and helped her to move.

When I woke up, Anna was sleeping in my arms. Last night was amazing. It was the best night ever.

I stroked her hair. She blinked, but she did not wake up. I kissed her hair and got up carefully without waking up her. I looked at Anna as I remembered every inch of her body.

I went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back.

When I walked in the bedroom, she was awake, but she was still lying in the bed.

"Good morning." I greeted her huskily.

"Good morning." She said, looking down and bit her lower lip, blushing.

I smirked and walked closer to her. I bent down and placed my finger under her chin, and I lifted her head up, letting our eyes meet.

"I want to see your beautiful eyes."

She smiled. I kissed her lips and straightened.

"You must be hungry. I will order breakfast. Let's eat here."

She nodded and stated. "I need to take a shower."

She wrapped the cover around her and got up. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

She must have been sore.

"Yes. A little pain..."

She did not finish her sentence and blushed. I smiled at her reaction. I had placed a soft kiss on her lips before she went to the bathroom.

I put on black jeans and a navy shirt. Then I ordered our breakfast. She came back, a towel wrapped around her body.

There was a knock on the door.

"Room service." I informed and went to the living room.

I opened the door while Anna was putting on her clothes in the bedroom.

A few minutes later, she came. We had breakfast.

"I have to go." She said.

I nodded, but I did not want her to go. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"See you later."

"See you."

She took her bag and left. I went to the bedroom and turned on my phone. There were a lot of calls, messages from my manager, my father and my mother. I read a few messages from them: Where was I? Why did I not inform them? Blah, blah. I placed my phone on the bedside table. Then I went to the living room and grabbed a cup of coffee. I took a sip from my coffee, watching the view from my suite.

Anna's POV

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was him.

'I miss you. Hiking tomorrow morning?'

I smiled as I read the message.

'I miss you too. Ok.'

I placed my phone on the table.

"Are you going to tell me who is the reason for your smile?" My best friend, Elsa asked.

We were at the cafe. I was staying in her house for two weeks. My parents were on a holiday.

"Do you remember the guy from the nightclub? He and I were dancing."

"That freaking handsome?"

"Yes."

I told her about bumping into him in front of the cafe.

"You really like him." She commented.

"Yes, I do. He makes me happy. I haven't felt like this before."

"But be careful! You do not know him properly." She warned me, concerned.

"I will. Do not worry. I am so happy, Elsa."

"I am glad. Finally, someone stole your heart." She said, smiling.

I smiled back, thinking about Emmett.