Chapter Fourteen

Heyyy, remember, I need 500 reads BEFORE the 16th chapter ♡♡♡ Tag someone you think would enjoy this story :)

***

Chapter 14

Violet's POV-

"No Zach, don't." I sniffled, slowly pushing myself off the ground.

"I'm going to at least punch him, tell me where the heck he lives, or I will find him myself." He seethed, clenching and unclenching his fists by his sides.

I sighed, muttering Alex's address, knowing there was no way around this.

Zach wouldn't actually hurt Alex, but he would scream at him, maybe throw in a little bit of blackmail.

Zach couldn't hurt a fly, so I knew for certain hurting Alex wasn't on the table.

He shoved pass me and out the door, slamming it behind him.

I inhaled deeply, hoping Alex was smart enough not to provoke Zach when he gets there.

Alex's POV-

I tossed the basket ball into the basket in my driveway.

I took my anger and used it in sports, rather than taking it out on people.

I'm so screwy, why did I do that to her?

Ashton was right; I am an idiot.

Suddenly someone pulled into the driveway, and I dove out of the way.

Then Zach stepped out of the car looking furious, and I knew I was going to be buried six feet under.

"Listen, I'm-" He cut me off before I could form a sentence.

"No, you listen," He hissed, storming over to me.

"My sister obviously loves you, and you just ripped her heart to shreds. Don't think I'm letting you off that easily. What the heck is wrong with you?"

I looked down at the ground, shifting my body weight uncomfortably.

"I don't know man. I love her too, but I don't want to get my heart broken." I knew it was a mistake to use the same excuse I used with Ashton.

"So you broke hers instead? That's low bro, that's cold. I'm not going to beat you up, even though the both of us know I could murder you bare handed. You better be glad I'm not that kind of person." He growled, taking the ball from my hands and dribbling it.

"I know you could. I'll make it up to her. I've been thinking about it, and I know that was a mistake. But how do you propose I do it?" I inquired, and he shrugged.

"That's something you need to figure out yourself. But Violet told me how you asked her to be your girlfriend, maybe you could do that again, bring back the memories." Zach said, before explaining to me how I should do it.

He's too easy...

***

Violet's POV-

There was a knock on the front door so I went to answer it.
Zach wasn't home yet, and I didn't expect him to be home any time soon.

Instead, I saw three faces I didn't expect to see.

"Hey," Noah smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I inquired, stepping aside so they could come in.

I led them into the living room and we all sat down.

"We wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier. Ashton told us you like Alex, and we think you should admit it to him." Jake explained.

I shook my head, "No. I said I thought we were friends, and he said I thought wrong. If we're not friends, then we're obviously never going to be anything else."

"The both of you are idiots when it comes to love," Ashton sighed, shoving a hand through his blonde hair.

"What? What do you mean the both of us?" I asked, my mind spinning at a million miles per hour with tens of thousands of different questions.

"He loves you too!" Noah exclaimed, obviously getting impatient.

My eyes widened, and I stood up.

"Wait, what?" I asked more to myself than them.
I was completely taken aback.

Alex loves me? Then why would he end our friendship?

"If he loves me, why did he end our friendship and walk out on me?" I demanded, letting them in on my thoughts.

"Because he's a moron! He didn't want to risk you rejecting him, he didn't want to deal with a broken heart." Noah sighed, looking down at his feet.

I could tell I was getting to be too much for him now.

"I'll go find him!" I announced, and they all let out a round of cheers and applause.

***

Yayyy! Don't forget to tag someone you think would like this story! Feel free to tag more than one person 💕

Vote and comment if you want more updates!

I love every single one of my readers because you guys are AWESOME!

BYEEE