I'M BACK

Before we landed I changed my clothing I didn't wanna look bad, I want them to beg!
When we land, I hurry and get my things and grab a cab.

I check my phone and it's 9:30 so basically I was early.

Huh life.

I make it to the park, its 3 hours and 30 minutes to get to the pack house by foot but 3 minutes to get there by shifting.

So I make sure no one is watching and I run in the woods. I make it deep enough so I can get out of my clothes and shift.

~pack house ~

I make it to the pack house so I changed my clothes, I know how to hide my scent now so that's why they can't smell me.

After I changed back into my clothes, I walk up to pack house and ring the door bell, I quickly spray perfume and put it back.

I heard faint footsteps, then the person I dreaded seeing ever again was in front of my face looking like a hot mess!

He hugged me and all the sparks in my body started exploding like fireworks.

"LelaAnn you came, I've missed you so much I'm such an idiot, I'm a dumb ass I never should've let you go, please forgive me". Nicolas said

I started to cry and get angry.

I pushed him off of me.

" one, its Lela to you two, you are an idiot, and three I will never be able to forgive you. You hurt me and left me all alone. Well Shit, like I wasn't alone to begin with but you made it worse". I said with a hoarse voice

"I know LelaA. Lela but I was a just a stupid teen trying to impress some stupid kids"

"Oh come on it was two years ago"

"Lela give me a chance to show you that I've learned my lesson".

I switched the subject

"I would like to see Alpha Daniel now"

He looked down and sighed

"As you wish my queen".