Annie are you okay?

I wake up and realize that I am not at home.
I instantly start to panic.
Oh yeah, I am back in this hell hole, I forgot!

Today is the day that I go and see Alpha Daniel.
I get up and walk towards my bathroom and get ready. For today I wear a pink cropped top, dark washed jeans, and white shoes. I do my make up and right now it is 8:30. I flat iron my hair and make my way downstairs because I smell food.
For the first time I'm not making it!

When I make it into the kitchen I see everyone staring at me. When I mean everyone I MEAN EVERYONE! I clear my throat because somehow it became really dry. I grab a plate and got some food. When I saw the French toast sticks I got really upset because they didn't deserve them. I grabbed all of them and put them on my plate!
I find a seat but apparently it's only a seat between Nicolas and Dylan. I groaned and sat down.
I start to dig in when I felt everyone staring at me again but this time in disbelief.
I chuckled nervously and lied through my teeth "I'm very hungry".
"Are you sure you are going to eat all of that" Nicolas asked.
"Duh at least it won't reject me" I whispered. "Lela come on" he said but I ignored him and focused on the plate full of French toast sticks that I had to finish to prove a point.
Why me?
I turn and see that Jessie is sitting right next to Dylan.
I grab a French toast stick and chow down while looking at them. What's going on with them?
My mom and dad are sitting by each other like they are in love. When I was here on the weekends when I stayed home and had to watch people eat as punishment. I've never seen them this close.
Were they happier when I left?

I turn to Nicolas who was almost done with his plate and asked "when are you taking me to see Alpha Daniel"? He looked up with food stuffed in his mouth like he has never eaten a day in his life!

"In about an hour after everyone is done eating, I have something to do if that's okay with you"? He said. I nodded my head because I wanted to go somewhere that I haven't been to in a long time!

I honestly wasn't that hungry so when everyone went there separate ways. Either back upstairs, outside, to school, wherever their little hearts desired. I packed up the French toast sticks to take them to Alpha Daniel, put them in the back of the fridge and went outside.

Dylan's POV
Before LelaAnn arrives

"If LelaAnn comes here I need you to not tell her about us" I mentioned to my mate Jessie. "Why can't she know about us"? "Jess look, I want to apologize to her first, I want you to apologize too and then when we are all forgiven, I'll tell her" I stated. "But you know I don't like her" when Jessie said that I growled.
"I don't give two fucking shits that you don't like her, that is my sister. You will learn to respect her" I stated. "Oh yeah, that's your sister, you didn't act like that was your sister when we were in high school" She said and I just walked away. I don't have the patience to argue with her.

I found out that Jessie was my mate while Lela was here. I didn't want her to be my mate because she was so childish and she was a slut, So I rejected her.

A month after LelaAnn left I told Nicolas about Jessie and I. He was so hurt about Lela that he told me in tears "even though she isn't what you want, she is what you need. LelaAnn left and it hurts, I think about her nonstop. I'm starting to forget her face and I don't want to and I shouldn't have to. I never should've rejected her.

Nicolas had to be Alpha senior year because his dad couldn't function much after Lela left and I guess 2 years later it finally snapped and he had a heart attack!

I apologized to Jessie and we are kind of okay now! When I say okay, I mean okay, she's just too much. The only people that know about us are Nicolas, my parents and Jessie's parents.

LelaAnn POV

I walk there, it isn't that far but it's hidden and no one knows about it except Dylan.

Flashback
7 years ago

Today is my birthday and my big brother Dylan Who is btw a year older but they are in the same grade is taking me somewhere.

We make it and it wasn't really that long of a walk.

I gasp and Dylan laughed

It was so peaceful looking

"Can I" I ask wanting to get in the water

"Can I" I ask wanting to get in the water. He nodded his head telling me that I can.
I take off my shoes, socks, and roll up my pants.

When you take your first steps into unknown waters it's cold but this one was warm. Warmer than any other water I've ever stepped into.
I turn to see Dylan looking up at the sky.
I giggle and splash water in his direction.
He laughed took off his shoes and socks and splashed me with water.

This went on for a while and it was starting to get dark.

When we went home I was punished for keeping Dylan out late. Dylan tried helping me but my dad told him to forget about

I guess he listened!

End of flash back

I step on a little platform by the water looking at the sky just like Dylan did that day. I wonder what he was thinking about?

Ever since I was born I was treated terribly. When they had Dylan first everyone was happy. He can take fathers place and be the next beta. Which he did!

I on the other hand, was an accident. I wasn't supposed to be born!

I sit down with just my thoughts for a while until Nicolas mind links me asking if I am ready. I told him almost and run back to the pack house to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~

I make it downstairs to see Nicolas sitting on the couch waiting for me. He looks at me and smiles "ready" he asks. "Wait" I said and runs towards the kitchen grab the French toast sticks and heat them up. I go back to the living area "so if you didn't eat all of the French toast sticks, why would you put all of that on your plate, and why are you bringing them" he asked "look Mr. Investigator when I was here I specifically made these for Alpha Daniel, No one else. You people don't deserve them, I know it's petty but they aren't for evil people, and I am taking them to him"! "Lela not everyone at that table bullied you, you're jus". I cut him off "literally everyone at that table mistreated me, can we just go now" I said walking towards the door. I hear him huff "fine".

Time to go and see Alpha Daniel finally!