Chapter 17

Dedicated to @rachel_noona

Thanks for 3k reads and 1k comments.

Picture of Loranda

" I need them to make a protection spell. She manipulates my dreams and uses black magic on me. I have to get rid of that. " I answered

" What a sister. " he said sadly.

" She's not my sister." I said sternly and walked ahead of them

We got to the tree and I was so glad that we had something to eat. I ate the fruit while resting under the shade tiredly.

" Finally, something to eat. " Jonathan said eating the food with a very good manner

" Enjoy your last meal very well then. " A voice spoke and soon enough we were surrounded by about twenty wolves looking at us dangerously.

" Seriously, we've barely reached anywhere now we're being attacked, who on earth did we offend. " Jonathan said.

" Attack. " the man shouted and the wolves came running towards us and Jonathan immediately shifted.

I threw a fruit at only man that was in human form hitting his forehead. He threw a dart my way and I diverted it. I took out my bow and began to shoot at the wolves sending them laying on the floor helpless and weak. We were pretty much winning this. Vulcan was tearing the wolves apart into pieces and enjoying the taste of their blood on his lips. When this is over he would have enough food to last him for days hopefully cause I don't want to think of him going hungry. I've seen the way he killed them and I was really hoping that we didn't do anything that would make him go against us cause I don't want to be torn into pieces like that.

It turned to look at the wolves attacking us. They were already down to seven and were already retreating knowing we could take them all and just when I thought they were gone we were shot with darts that had tranquilizers and that was the last thing I remembered.

" We have them in here, you should be on your way soon. " I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes slowly to see the man that I threw an apple on his face.

" Seems like she's awake. " he said. The voice on the other end must have told him to give the phone to me and he did but I didn't say a word when he gave it to me.

" I'm coming for you dear sister. " I heard the voice say evilly and I knew for sure that my worst nightmare was coming for me.

" Don't take your eyes off her and if she escapes I won't hesitate to kill you but if she's there by the time I'm there, I would reward you greatly. " loranda said and the man grinned.

" Yes boss, I won't let her out of my sight and I surely would be looking forward to the reward." he said and the call ended.

I looked around my surroundings trying to figure out a way to get out of here. I couldn't see the rest anywhere but I was strictly guarded. There were about seven guards in the cell room, I don't even want to start thinking of how many were outside.

" You can't even escape from here sweetheart so don't even bother trying. " he said, I really didn't pay attention to what he said after he called me sweetheart and it made me remember Damon when he called me that.

" Don't call me your sweetheart cause I'd never be your sweetheart. " I said icily

" Don't be so sure about that sweetheart, I'm sure Loranda wouldn't mind if I went a round with you. " he said grinning

I looked around the cell I was kept. I was handcuffed to a wall leaving me hanging a bit and it was with silver. It made us weak and it was extremely painful and to top it all I couldn't get out of it or use my powers cause I was being restricted from using it. If he decides to go a round on me I'm afraid I won't be able to stop him.