Chapter 22

Damon walked in demanding to know what was happening.

" Well when you saved me yesterday, there was this glimpse of something like a memory. " I answered

" You saw it too? " he asked surprised

" Yeah, Sam if you know anything about it you have to tell us. " I said and he sighed

" Well since you already know about it, here's the story. "

Flashback

Lianna was excited, she had just shifted into her wolf form yesterday and she was going to take a run like that despite her mother's incessant warning to never leave her room or the pack. She was running excitedly feeling the soft breeze and the feel of her paws on the ground. She caught a very pleasant scent and was walking in the direction of it. She was ecstatic, was she going to meet her mate? Didn't they realise that till age fifteen and she was just fourteen, well it wouldn't kill if she met him now.

She stopped when several arrows were shot her way, she managed to dodge some but one was stuck on her wolf leg and she couldn't move. The people showed their face each beaming with smiles that she was stuck and they've got her.

" We go hunting and we find a white wolf, how great is our goddess. " a man spoke up. His tone was scary and rough and so was is look. Lianna didn't like the way she was now, vulnerable.

She howled hoping someone would hear her but they pushed her , her head hitting a tree behind her. Now she realised why her mother didn't want her to go anywhere especially after she shifted and regretted it. She knew she should have obeyed her mother but she also knew that if she got another chance to go out, she'd take it. She didn't know what to do at that time.

Suddenly a medium sized black wolf appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of her protectively and with the way her wolf was itching to be near him and his scent taking over she realised she just found her mate, she just found her mate a year early.

" That explains it, that means we found each other early." Damon said .

" So you mean I'm a white wolf? " I asked. The white wolves were hunted down during a period and they were taken by strong alphas who captured them and used them to make pups because they wanted to make their line stronger and more powerful. The white wolves were known to be powerful and bring out stronger pups. If I was one that meant either my mother was or my great grandmother and Loranda was probably one too. This just got tougher,if I shifted and people found out, I'd be hunted down meaning I'd have more people against me. This just wasn't good.

" Continue the story Sam. " I urged

" No can do, you have to remember something before I tell you anything. " he said

" You wiped our memory Sam, you have to fill it back." I said

" Well he obviously saved you and took you home, end of story. " he said

" Tell me the whole story Sam, the full story. " I said using my powers to compel him. I had never done it before on him and I felt guilty for doing it but I needed answers.

" Well he obviously saved you and you guys talked. "

" I'm Axel Ramon and you are ? "
" Lianna Redwoods. " she answered

" So do you think we can meet some time again? "

" I don't know, I don't think my mom would like me coming outside."

" But I can at least get your phone number? " he asked

" Sure. " she replied giving it to him