A First Time For Everything.

Welcome back my loves!

It's been a while but I'm back and better than ever. Writing block is a total bitch and I hated the fact that I made you guys wait so long!

By the way if you want more updates about what's going on with me and my books then add my Snapchat!

Username- Amararose2602

Once you added me message me telling me you came from Wattpad!

Anyways off with the update...

| A First Time For Everything.|

Ayla.

I stared at the gun in his hand and looked back at my window.

"Are you crazy?! No you are what the hell is wrong with you why would you shoot my damn window!" I shouted and went up to him.

He smirked as if loving my anger.

I rolled my eyes and it was as if I had just remembered he had a gun. I stepped back only to have my waist in his hold.

"Ryder let go, how do I explain this to my parents, you are actually so stupid." I complain and groan.

"Mi dispacie cara ma I hanno bisogno della sua attentzione perche sei lei conosce I miei segreti lei no puó guardare mai di nuevo a mi." He says and I roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.

"English. Ryder. English. Tonto, retrasado." This time I spoke Spanish hoping to irritate him and make him know how I felt not understanding him.

"Idiot, Dummy. Nice choice of words babygirl." He says amused making my jaw drop he knew Spanish?

"Yo sè españiol tambíen amo." I almost swooned, lord he sounded good.

"Whatever." I say defeated and get out of his hold.

"Ryder fix my window." I demand looking at my precious baby, the bullet scarred my baby making me feel nothin but anger and annoyance towards Ryder.

"Also, why the hell do you have a gun." I say and look at the black sleek pistol in his hands.

"I'm the son of Romanov Costello my dads bound to have a few enemies so I carry it for safety." His words didn't sound like lies but I still didn't believe him, nonetheless I shrugged it off and sighed.

It's not like my dad didn't have a gun himself, he just had it for safety.

I looked around hoping no one witnessed what had happened and I sighed with relief seeing cars pass by freely and people in the restaurant too busy with eating.

"I'll get one of my guys to fix that let me drive you home and my guys will take the car to a garage."

I whined like a kid who wasn't getting by what she wanted, I didn't want anyone else to have my baby.

"But I don't want people to have my car what if they steal it?" I say fearing that his goons- guys would actually steal the car. He chuckled and I glared at him.

"They won't because babygirl I'm the boss." He says arrogantly.

"Ryder please don't forget you're eighteen please act your age." I say mocking him, his smirk drops and he rolls his eyes.

Hah one point to Ayla.

"Let's go." He says and walks briskly to his car I follow him and stand by the door waiting for him to unlock the car, it looked expensive way too expensive, if I had that car I would never want to drive it scared of damaging it.