2. Apperantly, married.

"Javi? Yeah, hey. Apperantly I'm married now. Tomorrow's the reception. Come to Sendai?"

Reika sits on the couch, still wearing their wedding kimono, she watches Yuzuru making phone calls.

I should invite people too, she thought. She then starts to imagine how her friends' reactions would be when they know she's married. Only imagining it manages to makes her chuckles.

Her giggles steal Yuzuru's attention, and she shuts up immediately.

"I should... Wash this make-up off." She finds an excuse to leave. When Yuzuru gives her a small nod, she takes a deep relieved breath and walks away in small happy steps.

Yuzuru watches her from behind. The girl hops in small steps, holding the kimono that's too long on her so it doesn't sweep the floor. He could hear her singing faintly.

She's like a child. Yuzuru doesn't realizes his lips form a smile.

"Wait, how old is she again?" He mumbles to himself.

***

"Reika? She's eighteen."

That makes Yuzuru's mouth open, shocked. "EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD?"

"Oh don't look so surprised, boy. She's old enough." Arata Fueguchi, Reika's father, the head of Fueguchi family smiles. "Besides, the age gap isn't that far. How old are you again? Twenty? Twenty one?"

"I'm twenty three. That's five years age gap." Yuzuru gulps. "But that's not what I'm worried about."

"Then what?"

"With all respect, Fueguchi-san, doesn't she want to go to university or something? I don't want my wife to be forced to marriage when she wants to continue her studies." Like I don't want to be forced to marriage when I want to continue my career, he continues in his head.

"Of course she will go to university. A Fueguchi should be educated. I'm thinking about having her enter Tohoku University."

Tohoku? That's in Sendai.

An idea pops up in Yuzuru's head.

Oh Arata Fueguchi has no idea how happy Yuzuru is right now. He sees an opportunity. A good reason to run away from this marriage yet keeping it at the same time.

After the reception tomorrow, he's going to postpone this "marriage".

***

Man, the Hanyu's house is so big, Reika thought, as she (once again) looked around, confused. Where am I, again?

She can feel vibrations of her phone on her pocket. She takes her phone and looks at what's the cause

Incoming video call
Jun-niisan

"Woah." She slides up to receive the call.

"Reiiika-chaaann!" The voice of her older brother, Jun echoes down the hall. She can see him waving to her from the screen, and she smiles as she waved back. "Oniisan, konnichiwa."

Another older brother of hers squeeze in the screen with Jun. "Reika~ Wait, where are you?"

"Ken-niisan! I'm at the Hanyu's house."

"Ooh," Jun says, not surprised. Their family visits the Hanyus quite often and vice versa, as their family is close. Jun and Ken used to play around with Yuzuru when they were little. But as they grow up and have their own lifes, friendship fades. "Another family gathering thing?"