The News

Y/N POV
I was waking up in the morning to my alarm ringing. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done doing my morning routine I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I applied for a job to be a doctor at a company called BigHit. They said if I get the job they would call today so I really hope I get the job. I went to college for being a moveable doctor. Which means if I had to go to a house to check on people I would do that.

I was sitting in the living room, on my laptop when my phone suddenly rang. I lazily answered the phone
Y/N: Hello
??: Hello is this Y/N?
Y/N: Yes it is. May I ask who is calling?
??: Yes this is Bighit calling.
Y/N: Oh hello
Bighit: hello, I was calling you to tell you that you got the job to be a doctor for a group called BTS. If you want to be a doctor for them you have to pack your things and move to their dorm where they live. Could you do that?
Y/N:Yea, I could do that. When should I move there?
Bighit: umm... tomorrow so u have time to pack up your things and tell you landlord if you have one and to tell your family if you have too.
Y/N: Ok thank you for telling me I will be there at 1 in the afternoon.
Bighit: Ok thank you
Y/N: No problem
Bighit: Ok bye
Y/N: bye
After the phone call I went crazy. I was so happy I got that call.

No ones POV
PD Nim went over to BTS's dorm and was going to tell BTS that they are getting a new doctor sense the other one got a different job. When he told BTS they were all really shocked that he found one that fast. Exept Min Yoongi, he was half asleep on the couch. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung were really excited because it was going to be a girl doctor and they freaked out even more when they found out she was moving in the next day.
The next day
Y/N POV
I was all done packing and telling my family that I got a job. I didnt have to tell a landlord because I owned my own house. I was on my way to their dorm with my luggage and when I got out someone took my luggage and leaded me to the front door.

Haha there is a cliffhanger. I probably will post once a week on the weekends because i have school and I like reading fan fictions too. Bye until next weekend.