The Fall Down

Skip to your room
Taehyung put your luggage down and sat on your bed.
Y/n: "Taehyung?"
Taehyung:"hmm?"
Y/n:"Can you show me around the house please?"
Taehyung:"Sure lets go."
( skip after showing the house)
Y/n:"its a really pretty house."
Taehyung:" Yea it is."
Y/n POV
Taehyung and I were walking to the living room but Taehyung was infront of me. So as I was turning the corner I bumped into something hard and fell to the floor. I heard a male voice.
Jungkook:" Y/n are you okay?!"
Y/n:" Yea just be careful turning the corners so you don't bump into someone or something so you don't get hurt." you said while patting his shoulder while walking to the living room.
Jungkook POV
When I bumped into someone turning the corner I got startled. When I saw that it was Y/n I asked right away if she was okay. When she said she to be careful so I don't hurt myself and put a hand on my shoulder, I blushed and walked the opposite way she walked.
Skip to dinner time
Y/n:"Jin do you want me to help you cook?"
Jin: "If you don't mind. That would help a lot."
Y/n: "Okay."
Jimin POV
I was walking into the kitchen to see what Jin was making for dinner and I saw y/n helping him. I called the rest of the members in to watch them. I looked at Jungkook and I saw that his face went red and was staring at y/n.
Jimin:Jungkook!!

Cliff hanger ill update when i have time to. I know this was short but did something lol l. Till next time byeeee!! P.S Comment and rate it