Chorus (Thirteen)

"I've known this girl since we were in diapers. She was my best friend through everything that I went through, and she did it all with a smile on her face. I thought we'd never stop being friends, until she started trying to make it big in the acting industry. She wanted her name in lights and since I wanted to be a musician too she thought that we'd be this like power couple or something, but it didn't really happen that way.

"She became obsessed with being famous and the day came that she finally got her big break in a big movie, and she left me behind in the dust. She didn't call, text, e-mail, nothing. Not after she realized the type of friends she could have if she ditched me. So I started my YouTube channel and I posted as much as I could, whenever I could. I worked hard. I finally got recognized and suddenly she was posting throwback pictures of us on her social media, trying to propel her career by using mine as a buoy to keep hers afloat.

"My manager thought that since we were both in California around the same time after my last tour show, that we should get together and date for a little while to boost our social media presences, and I thought that it could help us reconnect and we could become friends again, or maybe something more. I didn't want to admit it, but I did have feelings for her at one point in time, but the way that she acted before we even agreed to it made me realize that fame just made her an attention seeking monster who only cares about herself. That's why I've been in so many different moods lately, trust me it has nothing to do with you, Holly. You're...you're just everything that-"

"Hey, are you guys done making out back here we have a plan!" I heard Blake interrupt and I suddenly realized how close in proximity we had become.

I cleared my throat and hastily, but reluctantly stepped back away from Sebastian's warm and inviting body, cursing Blake for ruining what I was sure would be a great moment between the two of us.

I shook my head and smiled to myself, wondering what on earth Sebastian was about to say to me. We hadn't spoken about that mind blowing kiss since it had happened, and I honestly didn't know where we stood when it came to romantic feelings between us, but I knew that there was definitely something worth discussing.

We followed Blake into the living room where everyone was still scheming away, thinking through ideas that would make my life better and make Dylan's a living hell.

"Okay Holly, we've got it. So the first step in our plan is that you have to act like nothing happened when you go back to school. We'll make sure you have at least two people next to you at all times and that there's always a teacher around, that way he can't corner you and get you alone," Josie started, and then Blake jumped in next.

"Yeah, and my dad is a lawyer so we'll draw up a restraining order that says he can't come within five hundred feet of you no matter what, can't contact you or talk to you ever, unless its for court or something like that," Blake interjected.

They were all talking so quickly and so animatedly that it was almost hard to keep up with their plan.

Jason was the next person to continue.

"Dylan's parents might be untouchable, but he isn't. He plays football, right?" he asked me and I nodded my head, wondering where he was going with that line of questioning.

He had an evil glint in his eyes and I was beginning to fear the exact type of revenge plan was being concocted.

"Well, my younger cousin plays on a rivaling team with yours and I heard that the season is in full swing. They haven't played each other yet and I may or may not have told him how much of a jackass Dylan is, and since he's the quarterback I'm going to make sure that he either gets sacked hard enough to knock him as hard as you were, or have him pick a fight with him and get him to show his ass to the crowd. Either way, he'll get what's coming to him," Jason said and I felt tears prick in my eyes.