Credits and Author Note

Cast List:

• Will Poulter as Deimos
• Cara Delivigne as Europa
• Kaya Scodelario as Callisto
• Dwayne Johnson as Director Striker
• Meryl Streep as Hydra
• Lee Pace as Cordal
• Finn Wolfhard as Helix
• Caleb McLaughlin as Mishal
• Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Kasar

• Praesidium is based loosely on the Tongass National Forest of America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

I dedicate this book to my motivator and close friend Fan_of_a_lot_ without whom this story would never be placed in the eye of the public in a million years. This novel has been a large part of my writing life for the better part of two years, and will hopefully be as well loved by its readers as it has been by me.

I wrote this book for a few reasons: space and all its possibilities intrigue me to no end, the future of humanity could very well become as dire as Callisto's home world if we aren't treating our planet with the respect it deserves, and I have always seen books about aliens being the villain and attacking Earth but I always imagined it being humans who become the alien invaders. We're already losing whole species of beautiful animals and ripping holes in our ozone layer, and with a few more careless choices we will start sliding down the slippery slope of ruin.

I am aware that this book is fairly short, but I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of side quests and random journeys and I knew that if I pushed my chapter numbers then I would do just that and never return to the main conflict and storyline. I hope you can forgive me and still enjoy the story despite its shortness.

Stay crazy my little demons!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!