Fifty

Leviticus 19:28

-Mia-

"Come on, babe, wake up!" I sighed, shaking him awake before walking to the drawer and grabbing some jewellery.

He groaned, covering his head with a pillow. "Why? It's Sunday and I'm tired from last night." I blushed a little, remembering the vivid memories from the night before.

I coated my lips with lipstick and added some more mascara. "I know, I know but it's Sunday."

"So?" He mumbled, closing his eyes and 'trying' to go back to sleep. I rolled my eyes, going over to him and sitting on the edge of the bed.

His eyes opened and scanned my body. "You look sexy, where are you going?"

"Thank you," I said sweetly as I placed my hand on his chest. "It's Sunday. You need to get up and have a shower, we're going to church."

"Church?"

I nodded, standing and going over the mirror to put in my earrings. He looked at me in disbelief and I turned with a smile before he took the duvet off him and stood his naked self in front of me.

My cheeks went red and I struggled to keep my eyes on his face. He stretched a little and I found myself looking down again but forced myself to look up.

"Mia, have you seen my body?"

"As a matter of fact, I have and it's incredibly attractive."

He smirked a little before saying, "I have tattoos. Tons of them."

"You don't have. .that much," I said, hesitating a little as I thought about it. He didn't have as much as he exaggerated. He chortled, "I do."

"What's the problem?" I asked, rubbing my neck. "I can't go to a church. I'm a sinner."

"We all are," I reassured him as I turned and grabbed my necklace, giving it to him. He rolled his eyes and took it. I turned and he slowly put it around my neck, gently clasping it together before kissing my neck. "You look beautiful," he said and I smiled as I turned, thanking him.

"You don't get it - I'm a bad sinner, like going to hell kind of sinner."

"You're being dramatic," I said as I put on some bracelets. "I'm not," he protested as he opened his drawer and slipped on his trousers, hiding away his large manhood.

"Vince, come on."

"Are the kids going?" I nodded, rubbing my lips together as he sighed. "I want them to know about Jesus. You know I'm Christian."

"Just not a very good one sometimes," he muttered, chuckling to himself as I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I admit, not always a good one but I can't be good all the time. I'm human. Plus I live with a bad influence."

"Me?"

"No, Peter Pan."

It was his turn to roll his eyes and I took his hands, gazing into them. "Please, baby?"

"I have a ton of work to to and-"

"Please?" I asked, pouting a little. "For me?"

He stared at me for a moment before sighing. "Mia, I don't belong in a church."

"No one is going to judge you. It's a friendly atmosphere where everyone loves. Don't be so negative," I told him and he sighed again, shaking his head. "Fine, I'll go."

I grinned, pecking his cheek and leaving lipstick on there. I rubbed it away before saying, "thank you. Now get ready, you only have an hour."

"An hour?"