Chapter 2- Feeling it

Italy was hands down the best part of the trip so far.  On the last night we were there, we found an awesome club to go to.  Drinking wasn't really my style but damn whatever those Italians gave me drove me wild.  I must also add that I do not drink heavy if I do drink.  Truly Gia is a terrible influence and I don't recommend anyone to go out with her.

Harry acted slightly different after that first night but nothing that was bothersome.  I could tell that he became slightly more protective of me.  He really watched out for me when Gia took us out in Italy.

****

I was woken by my wolf anxiously pacing inside begging to be let out.  The sky was still dark outside but the sun was peeking and I new that we were fast approaching Greece.  We should be there in no more than an hour.  We would be taken to the royal castle around three  to be shown our rooms and taken to dinner.  Gia's family is going to meet us at a little market that we will be directed to.  I hope to speak to them about the Royales and ask about what actions would be appropriate and how to show the utmost respect. 

The Greek Royales were also the Royales of the werewolf kingdom.  They are very well respected through many of the packs. My family didn't care much for them but I thought they were fabulous.  I haven't been much into their drama in years.  After seventh grade year I decided to just train within my pack instead of focusing on the royales.  They were ultimately not that important to a normal wolf.

    I sit and watch whatever show was playing on the plane for what seems to be an hour or so.  Finally at some point the pilot comes over the speaker warning us about landing soon.  Gia stirs next to me and Harry next to her.  Gia and I were both wolves but Harry was simply a human we had befriended.  The three of us became friends the beginning of freshman year at SMSU where Harry lived next door to us.  Our friendship was strong despite Gia and I having a secret that we could never tell Harry.  Gia had been my best friend since we were four.  Harry happened to be the calm to our joint chaos.

    The plane landed and we exit— gathering our luggage.  We all quickly pack our tour bus for our trip in Greece.  My wolf pulls at me as she anxiously paces even more.  I quickly pull Gia aside and talk to her.  "G do you feel a bit anxious?"

    "I mean, nothing less than what I thought I would.  I mean Soph, we are playing for the Alpha King and the Princess.  It's normal.  Why?"  She quirks an eyebrow at me as she opens up a twinkie and takes a bite. 

    "Della is just pacing a lot and it's setting me on edge.  I just feel like something is going to happen."  She waves her hand in a nonsense manner and turns to get on the bus.  I know as soon as we pull out of the airport parking lot that I am nothing shy of in love with Greece.  The sun glistened in the sky and I swear the sky made the reflection of puddles of water look like diamonds.  Gia smiles so big that I'm afraid that her lips will break.  She always becomes so in love when talking about her home.  Now I don't blame her.

    The marketplace comes into view around three.  We rush to the beaches first where I allow the Aegean sea to wash away all of my nerves and soothe my wolf.  The wind is crisp and refreshing and the sand feels soft and delicate against my naked toes.  What seems like only a few minutes was actually an hour.  I am pulled out of my haze by hearing a woman with a greek accent calling Georgiana.  I turn around and see a woman in her forties with two teenagers and a handsome man to her side. 

    Georgiana gets excited and begins to rapidly speak in Greek to her Aunt.  She hugs her family enthusiastically as she pulls back after seeing each of her cousins.  She looks over them and gasps as she continues her embrace.  After a minute she remembers me and calls me over. "Tia, you remember my best friend Zinsophia Script."  Tia adamantly begins to hug me and talk about how she remembers when I was no taller than to her knee.