Chapter 27-Quicksand

*Warning: Actions of sexual assault/rape are contained within this chapter*

The cabin was quite small.  It was cozy however and I had to admit I liked the feel of the house.  There was a tiny living room and a small kitchen and one bedroom and a small office where Declan would work.  The bedroom was bigger than the living room and had just enough room for Declan and I.  Declan immediately took to the cabin.  He begin to immediately make this place his own.

    Before Alby and Gregory left I had grabbed Gregory's arm.  "Greg... No smart comments towards me?"

    He turns his shadowed hazel eyes to me slowly and I can see pity and regret clear across his face.  "I couldn't do that to you now.  Declan and father wouldn't be happy."

    "But Gregory, you're my brother.  You can pick on me all you want.  That's just what we do.  I've missed you.  I feel like I haven't gotten to see you since I woke up."  I fumble with my hands nervously making sure Declan is preoccupied.

    "Soph, You've seen me more recently than you know.  You were happy, too...  I just hope things are okay with you.  I'm not really supposed to be talking much with you.  Declan doesn't like other men around you."

    "You're my brother!"

    "Gregory!"  I snap my head to the deep voice.  I see a slightly angered Declan walking towards us.  "I'm sure the Alpha would love to know of your heart to heart conversation with your sister.  I'll make sure she's punished for speaking to another male as well."  His eyes gleam with a bit of anger that held a promise.

    I turn to Declan slightly baffled at the way he is acting.  "Declan, he is my brother.  I can speak to him if I wish.  There is nothing wrong with me speaking to my male relatives.  You sure do not have a problem when my father, Conall or Uncle Colin speak to me.  Show some courtesy to me to speak to my brother."  As soon as the words are out of my mouth a sharp sting radiates off the side of my face as I notice that Declan had slapped me.

    Gregory's eyes widen at the sight of me clutching my cheek.  Anger is seen clearly across his face and he takes a step towards Declan as Alby grabs his arm.  "Go, pup," Declan says to him as if to challenge him to fight him.  The boys rush out of the cabin quickly as to avoid any confrontation.

    Declan grasps my arm and drags me to the bedroom.  "You think you can speak to me like that in front of others, bitch?!"  He throws me on the floor and I helplessly clutch on to the carpet.  "Your job as my mate is to obey MY rules for you.  You are to please me in everything you do and do what I wish."  He comes closer to me and pulls me up on my knees.  He begins to unzip his pants and adjust himself as he continues to lecture me.  "You'll please me now for the mistakes that you have caused."

    He shoves his penis into my mouth instantly making me choke from the sudden action.  I had given no consent to this type of interaction.  Quite honestly I felt like vomiting.  He grips my hair harshly in his hand as he begins to thrust into my mouth making me choke continuously.  He begins to push my head into him.  My eyes water at the pain of being stabbed in the back of my throat and the pure embarrassment of his actions.

    A mate should not act like this.  A mate is a gift by the moon goddess and to treat them so harshly is a disgrace.  I shouldn't have to have such an abusive mate.  But this is who the goddess has paired me up with and who my family is happy I am with.  There's no going back from here.  A single tear leaks from my eye as I continue to let him have his way.

    He accidentally scrapes his penis against my teeth causing him pain.  He yells out in anguish.  "No teeth, bitch!" He grasps my hair harder and pulls my head back painfully as he continues to go at a faster pace.  Finally he comes and he forces my mouth shut with the nasty substance in my mouth.  "Swallow."  I just shook my head as tears puddled in my eyes.  "SWALLOW IT NOW!" He yells as he pops me with slight force on the lips and so I do.