Lucy...

-Lyon's POV-

I had finally made it back to Lamia Scale. I already missed my dear Lucy. But I forgot all that once Ooba ran up to me.

"Where were you!" The old lady screached. "I'll spin you!"

Then she started to spin me around and around. I started feeling sick as the area around me blurred. Eventually she stopped at let me fall to the floor.

"Lyon's Back!" Toby cried running over to me on all fours. "Have you seen my lucky sock?" He pouted, and around his neck was a chain with a sock on it.

I sighed. "No Toby. Go look for it."

He then bolted away in search. Then Yuka walked up to me and helped me up. I tanked him.

"How was your journey Lyon?" He asked.

"It was great. I met my true love" I cheered.

Yuka sighed and looked at me. "Again?"

"Well Juvia left me for Natsu... So I met my beautiful Lucy!"

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I chuckled and looked around for Jura, Sherry and Sherria. I saw Sherria and walked over to her.

"Where is Jura and Sherry?" I asked her.

The younger girl looked up at me and smiled. "They went on a quest with some blue Pegasus guild members."

"Ah OK." I smiled and walked away. Deciding to leave the guild to go home for the night.

Once I arrived home, I stripped and went straight to bed, thinking about the month I just had. Then I drifted into darkness...

--------------

I know its super short but I decided to take advantage of getting a feel for Lyon's guild. A little hint for you all...

I hope you enjoyed. Updates have been really hard for me lately. I'm doing my exams and they're killing me!

Also I've realised something. When a lot of you comment I'm usually at school or asleep because of time zones. So I'm just letting you all know I'm not intentionally putting off replying to comments.

Love you all!