Lamia Scale

-Lucy's POV-

I leant on Gray's shoulder as we sat on the train in a booth. Heading to a place we might be accepted. Lamia Scale. At first Gray hated the idea saying that the guild wasn't for us. But I convinced him otherwise. Lyon might put a good word in for us too...

I felt Gray move and wrap his arm around my shoulders. I felt safe and warm next to him. I felt at home...

I felt a tear slide down my cheek thinking about how Natsu didn't even let us into the guild, I couldn't see Wendy or Erza or even Happy. I buried my head in the crook of Gray's neck as I let my tears fall silently. He gently rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head comfortingly.

"It's OK Lucy. We'll see them again. And we'll rejoin when we kick Natsu's ass." He whispered to me softly.

I took a deep breath and looked up at his face. He looked down at me, his eyes soft and warm. He smiled at me and I sniffed weakly smiling at him.

All of a sudden the train came to a sudden halt, and his face crashed into mine. My lips on his lips.

I quickly pulled away as the train continued on its tracks. I felt my face explode red. I pulled my knees up and hid my face behind them.

"I'm sorry Gray..." I mumbled quietly.

"Why?" He asked as I felt his eyes on me.

I raised my head and looked at him. His face tinted pink.

He then moved toward me, and moved his face closer to mine, his eyes closing as he moved closer. I started to shut my eyes as I felt his breath hit my face and then...

The train stopped again suddenly and Gray fell on top of me in the booth. His legs between my own and his hands just above my shoulders as he looked down at me underneath him. My eyes opened wide as I blushed again. His face also went bright red when he realised how we were positioned.

"This bloody train driver needs to learn how to drive better..." Gray growled sitting up and looking out of the window.

I sighed and sat up awkwardly. I was both disappointed and glad. I now knew Gray felt the same way I do about him...

I smiled to myself as my eyes stopped stinging, and I felt a warm foreign presence on my cheek as Gray kissed it. I decided to return the favour, kissing his cheek. The rest of the train ride was sat in comfortable silence.

We finally made it to Margaret Town, the town of which Lamia Scale is located. Gray and I got off the train and walked through the cute town. Lamia Scale was located near the town centre so it was easy to find as we reached the doors and took one final look at each other before opening the door and walking in.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. It was silent.

"Is Lyon Vesta here?" Gray called.

Everyone simultaneously pointed toward the staircase. Gray and I walked over there being watched by many curious eyes.

We walked up the stairs to see Lyon with three others. A tall shirtless dog man with a sock around his neck. Another man with MASSIVE eyebrows. And a mid teenage looking girl with pink hair in messy pigtails.

"Lucy! You've come to visit me!" Lyon cheered embracing me.

"Actually Lyon. We've come to join Lamia Scale, we'd like to talk to the guild master." Gray spoke out.

Lyon stared blankly at him as he pulled away from me. "Oh Gray... Your here..."

Gray rolls his eyes and rips off his shirt. "Did you even listen to me!"

Lyon also ripped off his shirt. "I decided I wanted to ignore you!"

The young girl was blushing and starring at the two stripping and fighting. The Dog man was crying and Eyebrows walked up to me.

"Hello Lucy. My name is Yuka, the girl is Sherria and the other one is Toby. Lyon has told us so much about you." He introduced himself and the others.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you. Where would Gray and I go to join up to this guild?"

"You'll have to speak to Ooba. She's in her office over there." He pointed out to a small wooden door.

"Thank you Yuka." I smiled.

I walked over to Gray's missing clothes and pushed them into his chest which stopped him and Lyon arguing.

"Let's go talk to Ooba once you put these back on." I smiled.

He nodded and threw in the cloths. I then dragged him to the door and knocked softly...