Chapter One

P. S.PLEASE READ THE A.N AT THE BOTTOM

Nazmeera gently lifted the blanket as she got our of the bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom.She shut the door and got to her morning routine.She took a shower and came out towards her cupboard.

Nazmeera picked a peach blazer with white button down which she tucked into black dress pants and paired with a pair of peach heels.Nazmeera slid her scarf on and walked out to the room,smiling when she saw a small bundle under the covers.

Nazmeera sat down and tugged at the blankets.

"Nooooooo." A voice came from under and Nazmeera smiled.

"Come on mama has to go." The blankets moved a bit down and two different color eyes stared back at her,one brown and one green.The green eye that sent a longing through her heart every time she looked into them.

"But mama no go." Nazmeera tugged the blankets a bit more down to see pouting lips and blinking eyes peeking up t her.

"Unfortunately what I say goes." Nazmeera ran her hand down her hair and she sat up,pouting.

"But noooooooo." Nazmeera leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry beloved but today I have to go." 

The child nodded her head,dejectedly,"Okay mama.Me bath?"

Nazmeera nodded her head as her baby wrapped her arms around Nazmeera's neck,"Let's bath you and then I'll drop you off at kindergarten."

"Okay mama." Nazmeera carried her baby to the bathroom where she ran the bath while helping her brush her teeth and then undressing her and helping her into the tub.

"Sit down." She sat down and Nazmeera washed her gently before wrapping her in a towel then making a mistake to out her down.

"UMME KHULTUM!" Nazmeera exclaimed when she ran out if the bathroom,Nazmeera quickly followed behind seeing her daughter hiding behind the blankets once again.

"Mama needs to go."

"If Umme no go,mama no go." The muffled voice came and Nazmeera shook her head,making her way to tug at the blankets until they gave way to the six year old child hiding under the covers.Her eyes were covered with her hands and she was curled into a ball.

"If you go,I'll buy you ice cream when I pick you up." She spread her fingers a little to look at Nazmeera,"Pwomise?"

Nazmeera nodded,"Promise."

"Yayy." Umme Khultum shot out of bed and into Nazmeera's arms.Nazmeera wore her a blue top with blue jeans and black sneakers which she paired with a navy bomber jacket since it was pretty cold outsid.

Nazmeera carried her to the kitchen and sat her down as she begun to take out ingredients to prepare breakfast.

"Mum I want pancakes please." Nazmeera turned to give her a disapproving look.

"You had pancakes yesterday though." Umme Khultum shot her an innocent look and blinked her eyes sending a pang through Nazmeera's heart as another similar face flashed in front of her eyes.

Nazmeera shook her head and Khultum  pouted,"Please please please mama.Pleaseeee." Nazmeera would have shook her head but her daughter's look melted her heart.

"Okay okay but only today." Nazmeera laughed when Umme Khultum did a happy dance in her chair.She turned around to prepare breakfast thinking just how great it was to have her baby in her life.

Meanwhile a few hundred thousand miles away Hamza stood in the kitchen with Umar in his arm as he cooked lunch for the two of them since Aamanah was out with Zeenat and Uthmaan.